superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE ALTERNATIVES!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:49:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Up for discussion: expanding Supermanica?  (Read 16695 times)
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 04:43:32 PM »

Gotcha', sorry if  thought that the more recent stuff was gone...it gets kind of awkward tranferring TGSB word for word and then adding extra, as some is transferred with TGSB written afterwards, but if you add in more, then its not exactly a quote...I didn't know what was going on.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »

The Saturn trilogy... update

I finished the Saturn entry from the TGSB.
I am now working on Saturn Girl.
Once that is done I will start on Saturn Queen.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »

That's ok. I should have communicated better, but I went to sleep instead Smiley

The Atlantis article is basically finished now. I added the previous info from Adventure comics and DCCP back at the end, plus some info that I remembered from Superman: The Secret Years. I'm not sure how people usually designate TGSB information, but I just put "end TGSB" (/TGSB) as an annotation.

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 07:21:35 PM »

Cool

Anyways, I've been able to add Mintar Bannin (Polar Boy's dad who helped Superboy out), the canine Zkor, Rija and Kond from the story right after the Sand Saga (and the last comic I ever bought), and the Amnesia Machine from a fun World's Finest Story...
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 09:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "MatterEaterLad"
Oh, OK...is there any way to leave a note when a previous entry is replaced and the previous entry will be added back?

In addition to the aforementioned discussion page; you can also leave comments when you save a page, and of course all the previous versions of any article can be accessed from the history page.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 10:32:10 AM »

Great work folks!  Finally, Ronal has an entry.  Soon the Atlantean royal family will be complete!

A few more articles and I would feel confidant in starting a new "Event" --the race to article 1000!

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »

no need for that, I rather have people pick and choose what they want to add and update at their own pace, it's more fun that way.

I finally finished the Saturn Girl entry: http://superman.nu/wiki/index.php/Saturn_Girl

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
The Saturn trilogy... update

I finished the Saturn entry from the TGSB.
I am now working on Saturn Girl.
Once that is done I will start on Saturn Queen.

It is now inadvertently a Quadrilogy... Smiley

C.W. Saturn is up. I remembered today that Miracle Monday is on the 15th of this month.

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L