superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE DECISION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 08:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your dream Superman crossover story?  (Read 5093 times)
King Krypton
Superman Family

« on: February 22, 2005, 06:22:14 AM »

I think as fans, we've all had crossover fantasies featuring Superman and some other character/franchise. And over the years, we've seen such crossovers in action, with Marvel characters, movie monsters, creator-owned indie heroes (Mike Allred's Superman/Madman team-up remains one of the best Superman stories of the Iron Age), and even some of the Image guys.

But I have to wonder...is there a crossover story you'd really like to see that hasn't happened yet? Maybe one nobody else has even thought of yet? Something so wild that others wouldn't think it possible, or something so nerve-shatteringly logical and perfect that it's amazing nobody else has picked up on it? I know I've had that thought. So I'm wondering...what would your dream Superman crossover story be, and who would he be teaming up with or fighting against? Let's hear what you've got on your minds and see what we can come up with.

(For the record, my ideal crossover is Superman and Flash Gordon teaming up against Ming and either Darkseid or Brainiac--I've got plot ideas for both scenarios.)

My first novella, Wounds of the Heart (http://www.booksurge.com/product.php3?bookID=IMPR02655-00001), has been published. Check it out, if you like.
Kuuga
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 10:59:07 AM »

Being a fan of Japanese superheroes, I think it'd be alot of fun to see Superman crossover with Japans equivalent icon Ultraman.

Though there have been several version of Ultraman over the years and many different characters.  My personal choices would be Hayata who was the original Ultraman, Daigo of Ultraman Tiga or possibly Himeya from the currently running series Ultraman Nexus.

I also wouldn't mind a team up with Kamen Rider Kuuga. I think Godai Yuuske and Clark Kent would get along really well.

CHO-HENSHIN! KAMEN RAIDA, KUUGA!
SuperThinnker
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 11:31:10 AM »

I got TWO WORDS for you!:

SCOOBY-DOO!

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker
Bill 9000
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 02:06:56 PM »

Superman and Japan's Ultraman? Now THAT would be really cool. This one's definitely got my vote!

Who goes there?!
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 02:08:26 PM »

Mighty Mouse of course Wink

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 03:37:16 PM »

If we're talkin' kaiju here, Id go with a Godzilla-Titano crossover!

Wait...Jimmy Olsen already did that! :wink:
Bill 9000
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 04:31:41 PM »

Quote from: "Klar Ken T5477"
If we're talkin' kaiju here, Id go with a Godzilla-Titano crossover!

Wait...Jimmy Olsen already did that! :wink:

Well ... Godzilla did fight King Kong. Close enough, I guess, since Godzilla would be invulnerable to kryptonite radiation anyway. Hell, he might even like the stuff.  :lol:

Who goes there?!
Kuuga
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 02:54:55 AM »

Well heck, make it a 3 character crossover. I wouldn't mind seeing Ultraman and Superman teaming up to take on the King of Monsters!  Cheesy

CHO-HENSHIN! KAMEN RAIDA, KUUGA!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L