superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes Newton<Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:24:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a fan of Superman IV: If so please sign the Petition  (Read 7312 times)
Bourne
Superman Fan

« on: August 25, 2004, 09:24:03 PM »

I recently started a online petition to get a director's cut of Superman IV: the quest for peace finally released on DVD. The petition is over at the HomeTheatreForum. You can sign it by going to
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=208447
Please leave your full name and a brief comment of support
The petition asks for Warners to release the 134 minute cut, adding an extra 45 minutes to the film, including an action sequence that cost $5 million to shoot!

OR if anyone has any problems signing the petition because they are not a memeber then just post your name and a comment of support on this tread, alternately send these details to my email: Su7664@eclipse.co.uk. Thank You

Note: I attempted to have a petition for this film a while back, but it was abandoned due to techinical problems, I'm glad to say that those problems have been resolved, so if you did sign the old one then please take a few minutes of your time to sign the new one. We got a fair amount of support last time so I think its a just cause. In order to post at the home theatre forum you must register, this only takes a few minutes, its not me trying to be awkward, but its for security, to stop time wasters who make abusive posts, doesn't happen much, but sadly it does happen. Thank You.
The Starchild
Administrator
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 11:02:01 PM »

Quote from: "Bourne"
I recently started a online petition to get a director's cut of Superman IV: the quest for peace finally released on DVD. The petition is over at the HomeTheatreForum. You can sign it by going to www.hometheaterforum.com/...did=208447

I can't get your link to work.

"I just wish that you could all see the Earth the way that I see it - because when you really look at it, it's just one world."
- Superman, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
Bourne
Superman Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 06:21:46 PM »

thanks for pointing that out, the link above now works.
Bourne
Superman Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 03:15:48 PM »

you can view dozens of images from the cut scenes by going to:
www.supermancinema.net/superman4/
You can also find many other great features, including a detailed production history and the entire shooting script.
Bourne
Superman Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 09:18:29 PM »

If anyone has any problems signing the petition because they are not a memeber then just post your name and a comment of support on this tread, alternately send these details to my email: Su7664@eclipse.co.uk. Thank You
Bourne
Superman Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2005, 12:59:02 PM »

the new year has seen some new support for the petition, so if you would like to see Superman Iv uncut then sign up. Together we can win. Thanks again to all that have signed up.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=15&x=6&y=12
Webley
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 09:55:17 PM »

Quote from: "Bourne"
If anyone has any problems signing the petition because they are not a memeber then just post your name and a comment of support on this tread, alternately send these details to my email: Su7664@eclipse.co.uk. Thank You

You can put my name on that petition.  

"Superman IV is the coolest!"

Danny Reiboldt. {Webley}

Short Round is cooler than Indy
Bourne
Superman Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 07:10:30 AM »

Everyone that has asked to be signed up as of 1/2/05 has been added to the petition. Thank you for your continued support, the petition thus far has received a good response. Keep it up.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L