superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "SONG OF THE EARTH!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:50:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pa Kent in Superman movie  (Read 1906 times)
The Ceb-Man
Superman Fan

« on: August 27, 2004, 11:51:49 PM »

I just read on the Cinescape web-site that casting for Pa Kent went out and the contender is great character actor John Saxon. The interesting thing about the article was that the casting call called for Pa Kent and not "Jonathan Kent" as in Smallville.
My question is are we going to see a mixture of old and current Superman continiuty? Now John Saxon is 69, and the question that Cinescape pondered was will this link into Donner's Superman and if it does, this goes by the Pre-Crisis continuity as Pa Kent died before Clark became Superman or it could be set Post-Crisis  as Pa Kent is still alive..who knows?
 I read also on superman-v.com, that building were being looked at in Austrailia as the Daily Planet and LexCorp Towers (which LexCorp is Post-Crisis)

I am really wondering how this will go. Hmm ... very interesting.

The Ceb-Man! Cheesy

"One thing I know son is that you are here for a reason."
   - Jonathan "Pa" (Glenn Ford) Kent,
                  Superman :The Movie (1978)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L