superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:07:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The ORPHANS of SPACE!"  (Read 8609 times)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« on: January 03, 2005, 09:35:13 PM »

Superman, Supergirl, and Krypto all star in,

"The ORPHANS of SPACE!"

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 10:52:58 PM »

Ive been looking to read this since it first appeared and I missed it!  Boo yah! :shock:  Cheesy
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 11:10:17 PM »

Glad you got the chance to finally read it!

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 12:30:15 AM »

The cover's the best! :shock:
Kal's Pal
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 01:22:44 AM »

Very nice... Smiley It'd be cool to see more stories where Kal is teamed-up with the rest of the Superman family.  Cheesy

"Fellow scientists! Krypton is DOOMED!"
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 01:26:04 AM »

The cover's the best!

I agree.  I actually bought this issue for the Superboy story.
Orphans in space was the last story in the issue -- there are a total of three.  I'm surprised that it wasn't one of the first two that got the cover: There's Luthor in "The Super-Weapon" and Superboy in "Superboy's First Public Appearance," both of which could be considered more important and probably better.  Although, Orphans does show a new red kryptonite effect.  Maybe they just wanted a story to go with the cover, then relegated it to the back once they read it. :wink:

Very nice...  It'd be cool to see more stories where Kal is teamed-up with the rest of the Superman family.

Yeah, I just need to find the really good ones!

S!

The Starchild
Administrator
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 02:39:45 AM »

Great stuff!  More Superman, Supergirl, and Krypto!   :bounce:

"I just wish that you could all see the Earth the way that I see it - because when you really look at it, it's just one world."
- Superman, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 04:06:50 AM »

but no Supermonkey.. blah!

:wink:

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L