superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonK-Metal Visitor!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:27:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Metropolis Mailbag!  (Read 3773 times)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« on: January 06, 2005, 09:32:14 PM »

I'm almost a year behind in updating the guestbook, mailbag, mailsack, comments for Krypto, and the American Way letters page; I'm probably not going to get to it anytime soon, and more letters keep coming in, so I figured it made sense to create a new "Metropolis Mailbag" category here in the forum.

Unlike the other forum areas, here anyone can post - you don't need to be a registered forum member.  However, be careful if you are a member, because if you aren't logged in you can still post here, and you could do so thinking that you are logged in!  In which case your post would show up, but without all your fancy username avatar rank stuff.  So in general, it's best to just stay logged in whenever you're visiting the forum.  There's even a "keep me logged in whenever I visit" checkbox you can use.

Non-members:  You're more than welcome to post your thoughts here, but we encourage you to register first - it's more fun, and pretty easy!

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Greg
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 04:03:47 PM »

I am a very big fan of Superman I hope future Superman stories will involve Kryptonite.There,s many kinds of it Green being the most common and Gold being the rarest.How about stories in which White is used as a weedkiller by farmers.
tania
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 06:49:21 PM »

i am in love with superman. this website is like a dream come true for me, its absolutely fabulous, keep up the good work!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L