superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:40:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kryptonite  (Read 8040 times)
James
« on: January 11, 2005, 02:48:47 PM »

I would like more pictures on the effects of kryptonite on Superman/Superboy. Do you think you can provide some on the website?
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 10:23:53 PM »

James, you may like the pictures included with our new Kryptonite article!

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Greg White
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 01:46:54 AM »

I think that kryptonite should appear in Superman stories more often.If Superman was ever exposed to gold kryptonite and lost his powers forever he could still catch crooks he would just have to improvise.
Greg White
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 12:18:37 AM »

I've noticed that Green Kryptonite gets the most attention and is the most common while Gold Kryptonite which is the power sucker is the rarest.Red Kryptonite seems to be the most interesting because of it's bizarre side-effects.Blue Kryptonite only effects Bizarros and White Kryptonite only effects plantlife.Please have more Kryptonite stories in future.
Greg White
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 03:20:25 AM »

I remember once having a comics digest of Kryptonite stories I might still have it.There has been mention of a story in which Superman ends up with a better understanding of women because red kryptonite turns him into 1 for a brief time.
Greg White
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »

Why not have regular Kryptonite meteor showers which hit major world cities at random.This might boost Superman readership.
1Superman4Me
Superman Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 08:20:30 PM »

i'm pretty sure that kryptonite is why my least favorite color is green.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L