superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman  (Read 2189 times)
stacie
« on: January 12, 2005, 01:36:25 PM »

i love superman. my husband will egg me on about him because he thinks its funny that i get so worked up about a comic book hero. i think that superman is the only real super hero because he was born that way.(note: I exclude the x-men as they are more a team than anything and the big super hero among them WOLVERENE was man made) noone can match his natural talent. everyone knows batman is just smart and has the money to help him on his way, spiderman was a fluke,hulk did it to himself (agian a fluke) and the list goes on and on. i love the other heros and alot of the bad guys too but none of them are a match for superman!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L