superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: krypto  (Read 5281 times)
alden M.
« on: January 12, 2005, 02:53:15 PM »

hi! good day! this is my first time to log-in in your site. it is so informative and exicitng. reminicing the old days of krypto. i just have a few questions though. how did krypto died? does krypto eat like normal dogs? how was his life while living with superman? why did krypto dissappeared during the height of superman's fame? please inform regarding this matter thank you very much. long live superman!!
Vincent Southern
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 10:18:26 PM »

Krypto is my most favorite supetpet ever made.He posesses all the powers of superman and supergirl.I wan't to see more information about Krypto yhe Superdog the next time i come on this web site,which could be tomarrow.
Aldous
Superman Squad

Downunder

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 06:58:21 AM »

Quote from: "alden M."
hi! good day! this is my first time to log-in in your site. it is so informative and exicitng. reminicing the old days of krypto. i just have a few questions though. how did krypto died? does krypto eat like normal dogs? how was his life while living with superman? why did krypto dissappeared during the height of superman's fame? please inform regarding this matter thank you very much. long live superman!!

Maybe you could start your own discussion thread with "Does Krypto eat like normal dogs"....

As to why Krypto disappeared, you could read Who Was That Dog..?, which happens to be my favourite Krypto tale. I'm not actually all that keen on the Krypto character except for the way he was written by Elliot S! Maggin.

At the bottom of that web page you'll also see other links to interesting Krypto stories.

As to how did Krypto die... He's dead???
SuperBOX007
Superman Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 02:43:07 PM »

Krypto did die once.  He was protecting Supes from some guy with Kryptonite in his blood, (not Metallo).  Krypto attacked him; put his jaws of steel in the guys throat and never let go.  At the end of the issue... Supes is crying over a lifeless dog.  Now as for in the current issues Krypto, I don't know if He to has had his story rewritten or a new pup altogether.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." ~Helen Keller
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 12:35:24 AM »

The death of the 1st true Krypto was shown in the famous comics "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" by Alan Moore which was the official unofficial final classic Superman story.

For more info look here: http://superman.nu/a/History/whatever.php

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L