superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:37:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis On Multiple Earths : Complete guide  (Read 6112 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2005, 04:17:16 AM »

Here is more info:

SUPERMAN VS. THE FLASH

Written by Dennis O'Neil, Jim Shooter and others; Art by Curt Swan, Dick Dillin, Dan Jurgens and others; Cover by Alex Ross

A thrilling collection of some of the greatest races between the Man of Steel and the Scarlet Speedster, from SUPERMAN #199, THE FLASH #175, WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #198, WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #199, DC COMICS PRESENTS #1-2, and more!

Superman  |  208pg.  |  Color  |  Softcover  |  $19.99 US

On Sale April 13, 2005

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Spaceman Spiff
Superman Family

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2005, 06:30:37 AM »

Superman vs. the Flash looks like a definite "buy". The only one of these stories I've read is the one on Nightwing's website.

Back to the original topic: has anyone heard whether there will be a Crisis on Multiple Earths Volume 4 this year? I have originals of the JLA/JSA team-ups from 1969 thru 1980, but I'll still buy the collections. The big question is whether Volume 4 will cover three years (7 issues) or four years (9 issues). The 1976 team-up was three issues, but the story pages per issue were much smaller in 1975 and 1976 (17-18 pages) compared to 1977 (32-34 pages) and 1978 (25 pages). Here's hoping they go for four years.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L