superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonComing MIRACLE MONDAY 2017!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:27:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whack Supergirl outfit do you like the best  (Read 3409 times)
GrantZilla
Superman's Pal

« on: February 01, 2005, 01:09:08 AM »

Personally I like the outfit that was created for STAS and then for the Linda series. It looks more original and less like Superman.

Anywhere here a photo show difference between traditional blue one and the new one.

Megatron
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 03:31:35 AM »

Cool topic. Personally i preffer the traditional blue costume. But i am a bit partial for this one aswell,..

GrantZilla
Superman's Pal

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 09:46:53 AM »

To me, main problem I had with Supergirl was that she originally was nothing more then a bland female counterpart to Superman. I did like Helen Slater as Supergirl though, but she gave more personality to that charecter then comics ever did.

It wasn't till saw STAS Supergirl that really started to like the charecter. She wasn't just a knock off of Superman. She came from her own planet, had her own idependant, smart-ass, yet girly personality. She also had her own style, which yes might seem tacky, but atleast doesn't look like Superman's outfit just modified into a dress. Its her own. Plus she looks so darn perky in it! lol
 Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L