superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:18:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: superman comic and Dean Cain  (Read 22677 times)
snowangle
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: March 11, 2003, 04:44:01 AM »

I wanted to know did supernan or Clark Kent have a dog in the comic? what was its name.

also I am a big fan of the new lois and Clark. 1993- 1997. I really miss the show and wish it was still on. I think Dean Cain was one of the best supermen. I wish they would com out with another movie with Dean playing Superman. Now I am a Big Dean Cain fan.

I wanted to know what other though of him and who they liked. Cheesy  Cheesy
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 01:35:17 PM »

Superman's dog was of course Krypto,http://superman.nu/starwinds-howl/welcome.php check out this link to STarwinds Howl for some info on Krypto

Lois and Clark The New Adventures of Superman was a favorite show of mine also for most of its run.  I really lost interest when they cloned Lois and had the clone marry Clark - it made no sense story wise to do that and the scripts really were going down hill from there.  I think Dean Cain was the luckiest actor on Television - he got to work with Teri Hatcher.  I take the show for what it was worth - a updated look at the Lois and Clark/Superman relationship with a super-villian thrown in on the side.  Nothing classic but overall an enjoyable show.

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 04:12:54 PM »

Can Rao move this to the Superman! section, this might get more responses there. This section is just for site updates snowangle, just so you know next time. Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 04:47:12 PM »

Actually, I made a Lois & Clark section.  If it dies out, I'll move this back to Superman! as you suggest.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Ric-El
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 09:46:57 PM »

Dean Cain is hot. :lol:

DebbyS
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 01:30:01 AM »

I'm glad to have learned about this site and will check back frequently. L&C fans will find there are still many, many fans around the world (no doubt many more than read the comics since DC didn't do anything to cater to L&C fans  :cry: --at least in the USA), and that the show a long history of fandom starting back in the Fall of 1993. A google search for Lois and Clark, plus perhaps the name Zoomway will bring you lots of links.  Cheesy

"Life was never meant to be a struggle; just a gentle progression from one point to another, much like walking through a valley on a sunny day."
   --Stuart Wilde
snowangle
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2003, 02:31:06 AM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
Can Rao move this to the Superman! section, this might get more responses there. This section is just for site updates snowangle, just so you know next time. Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay.
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2003, 10:56:20 PM »

Here is a link to the TNT website with a weekly Lois and Clark epsidoe guide
http://www.tnt.tv/Title/Display/0,5918,307664~Series,00.html.

The real shame about TNT is that they run the show at 8:00 am weekly - which is when I have to get ready and go to work so I miss the last 15 minutes of each show. But it does allow me to have my Teri Hatcher fix before I go off to work each morning which is almost as good as a good hot cup of coffee.

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L