superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonBatman!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:37:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: check out this pic  (Read 6843 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: March 12, 2003, 06:07:52 AM »

Cheesy

That was from this website which have bios for all the different Superboys :

http://members.tripod.com/~YJFAN/elseworldsuperboy5.html

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2003, 10:57:38 PM »

Tom Grummett art isn't it?  great picture!

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
HongKongPhooey
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 01:03:18 AM »

:?: Hey I'm new here I been trying to find a nice website and this is the one I found.  Where can I find some pics of Superman and Lois. :?
umbc8
Superman Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 06:51:48 PM »

Isn't that pic from one of the issues of Superboy (the Kon-El era) when Kon went through Hypertime, and ended up in Silver Age Smallville?
Defender
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 03:23:31 AM »

Yep, that is indeed a picture of Kal-El, the Silver Age Superboy and Krypto the Superdog! They live, thanks to the wonders of hypertime. Now all we need to do is find some way to link their universe to that of the Legion and we can have the -real- Superboy back!  Cheesy

Hehe. God bless Hypertime. :p

-Defender.

"You will believe a man can fly."
Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 07:08:46 PM »

One question, isn't krypto part of the current continuity of Superman? If he is, when did he come around?
Klark
Superman's Pal

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 11:12:15 AM »

Now I may be wrong on this, but as far as I know, Krypto is a part of this continuity.  However, he is Bibbo's dog.

In The Death and Life of Superman, after Superman dies, Bibbo dons a Superman T-shirt and is determined to step up to the plate and fill in Superman's shoes. When he goes outside the bar, there on the dock, an old lady throws a bag full of puppies into the bay. Bibbo being the hero, he jumps in to save them. However, all the puppies died except one. It was a little white puppy. He named it Krypton, after Superman's home planet. When he went to have the tag made, he only got six letters. Those being K-R-Y-P-T-O. He would have to pay extra to get the N added. Bibbo wasn't going to pay extra, so he allowed the dog's name to be Krypto. Krypto resides in Suicide Slum at the Ace O' Clubs bar with Bibbo.

Where can I find a "THUNDERCAT HO?!"
dto
Action Ace

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 05:23:14 PM »

There is a current Krypto, who came from a computer generated "Krypton" that was actually created by Brianiac to trap Superman in the Phantom Zone.  He's been recently seen in both the new Teen Titans and Superman/Batman.  

Don't try to pet him while he's guarding the Fortress of Solitude, though -- even Superman says that Krypto "hates EVERYONE".  This is NOT the cuddly white retriever you knew from old Superboy adventures -- this Krypto must be part Kryptonian pit bull.   :shock:

DTO
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L