superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonSupermanicaHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:27:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: What is your favorite Superman movie?  (Voting closed: March 15, 2003, 12:56:37 AM)
Superman: The Movie - 13 (61.9%)
Superman II - 6 (28.6%)
Superman III - 0 (0%)
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Superman movie - and why?  (Read 8149 times)
Skykisser
Superman Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2003, 01:11:22 AM »

I say Superman 2 because losing his powers was really dramatic and the whole movie just sends chills through my body......Superman 1 is a very,very close second and then Superman 3 and Superman 4.
dj_intheuk
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 03:22:35 PM »

Superman II is my fav.  Cheesy

Why? The credits start off with an ace reminder of what took place in Superman: The Movie, and it's straight into Metropolis and we get a Superman sighting within 10 minutes rather than having to wait a whole hour like the first one Tongue

General Zod is just fab as is Lex Luthor, plus Lois uncovers Clark's secret - makes for fab drama  Smiley

Dj in the UK

---
Assitant to the Christopher Reeve Homepage
http://come.to/chrisreeve
Miss Danvers
Supermen of America

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2004, 11:13:04 PM »

I voted the first Superman movie. I really enjoy the Smallville scenes especially where he kicks the football about three states away. I'm also always moved by the part where he goes postal when Lois dies.  That scene bought realism and humility to the film.  You see that Superman 'is human', that he's not always perfect and right.  He looses it sometimes.

When I was little my mum worked in a video shop and there was no one to look after me so I was there to and every day I 'd put on Superman and sit there glued to the screen.  Customers must have been sick of seeing it but who cares?  Cheesy

I only watched the second Superman a couple of times because the scene where Supes gets beaten up after loosing his powers useto upset me  :roll: The whole thing was so depressing.

Superman 3 highlight: The junkyard scene, you can't beat it.  I kind of liked bad Superman.  Still do.  Whenever Clark turns naughty in Smallville he's always that little more interesting.

Superman 4.......hated it.

Chow 4 now  Cool

THE-SAINT
Superman Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2004, 01:26:29 PM »

for me its Superman IV: The Quest For Peace, its a film which has its heart in the right place and still has a lot of potential. For the first time we see superman doing what he should have been doing from the beginning, confronting global issues.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L