superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:12:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Who's smarter?  (Voting closed: March 02, 2005, 03:44:49 PM)
Brainiac 5? - 8 (88.9%)
Tharok - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brainiac Five versus Tharok  (Read 12971 times)
Beyonder
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 08:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "TELLE"
...I didn't see Supergirl romantically involved with what's-his-name Tharok.

I wouldn't have gotten "romantically involved" with Tharok either, if I was in Kara's shoes.  :wink:

It has something to do with Tharok's looks, his galaxy-wide reputation as one of the universe's five worst SCUM, his morals...  :mrgreen:
Beyonder
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 08:49:58 AM »

Anyway, going by this poll & thread, I take it that Brainy really IS the smarter, not just the more flexibel one, of them two.
LOSHseason3
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »

Brainy!!

4Kids, after taking over the WB, cancelled Legion of Super Heroes season 3, leaving a lot of loose plotlines, including the prospect of Brainiac 5's return, and the looming threat of the evil Brainiac, which came from Brainiac 5's robotic parts. Cancelling season 3 left the Legion of Super Heroes series hugely unfinished.

Hey 4Kids!, where's our Season 3?! IF YOU WANT TO SEE 4Kids! MAKE SEASON 3, SIGN THESE PETITIONS!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LOSHseason3  http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/LOSHseason3

Sign and Spread the word please!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L