superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:44:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on the new Krypto series?  (Read 3492 times)
Johnny Nevada
Last Son of Krypton

Milwaukee, WI

« on: April 13, 2005, 04:05:25 AM »

Now that it's been on the air for awhile (yet thanks to not having cable, I'm unable to see it...  Sad  ), does anyone have any thoughts on the new Cartoon Network "Krypto" cartoon?

Would think it'd be something others on here would look forward to seeing for the heavy amount of pre-Crisis/pre-Crisis-like elements being used (red kryptonite, Krypto as Superman's pet dog on Krypton, Ace the Bat-Hound, etc.), though understand that it is aimed at young kids.

Here's hoping it's popular enough to spawn merchandise/a comic/etc. so I can get my niece (who's 2) her own Krypto doll or something... :-)

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 05:46:17 AM »

They are way ahead of you as they are making figures based on the show, and there already is the famous plush toy froma few years ago.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Johnny Nevada
Last Son of Krypton

Milwaukee, WI

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 09:13:25 AM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
They are way ahead of you as they are making figures based on the show, and there already is the famous plush toy froma few years ago.

I remember the plush toy... was just trying to think of something cheaper than that I could buy for my two-year-old niece that features A) something Superman related and B) was actually kid-friendly (figuring the Animated Series superhero books would be too advanced for her)... :-)

DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 03:44:44 AM »

The show is aimed at a younger audience but it's entertaining and certainly my children enjoy it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L