superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe ADVENTURES of SUPERBOY!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: How should Lex Luthor look for his entry pic?  (Voting closed: April 22, 2005, 04:04:05 PM)
Lab Coat - 3 (15.8%)
Prison Outfit - 5 (26.3%)
Purple & Green Costume - 8 (42.1%)
Battlesuit - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lex Luthor's Look  (Read 9077 times)
Bill 9000
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 05:52:13 PM »

Well, I guess by looking at the tally, it's Luthor in his purple & green uniform that's the winner.

Who goes there?!
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 01:33:33 PM »

I voted for the jumpsuit, too, though it was a hard decision!  I also wanted the battlesuit!  Wink  

As far as the business suit goes, did Luthor wear that before or after Adventures of Superman aired?  I'd've loved to have seen Luthor as a regular villian on that show!  He could've been behind so many of the shows (the refrigeration unit, pulling the meteor down to crash into Earth, so much more)!  

I raised this question on a George Reeves Yahoo club, and someone posted that due to the low budget of the show, it's unlikely they'd've hired another actor (even with a cheap skull cap)!  

Gernot...

llozymandias
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 07:01:25 AM »

Actually i would choose all of the above.  Replace the green & purple uniform with the business suit though.  When Lex is in prison, the prison grays.  When he is not in prison the business suit.  The lab coat, when he is doing lab work.  If Lex were to wear a lab coat all the time, he would look more like a pharmacist.  The battlesuit when he needs it.

John Martin, citizen of the omniverse.
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2005, 08:24:21 PM »

I hope Bill finishes the picture soon.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2005, 09:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "Great Rao"
I hope Bill finishes the picture soon.

S!

I haven't seen him around here in some time. :?:

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 03:33:53 AM »

He hasn't logged on in a bunch of months...I kind of miss the dude... :?:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L