superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonK-Metal Visitor!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl #80 (Spoilers)  (Read 9547 times)
Ric-El
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2003, 09:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "sinsio"
Wouldn't her older age immediately be apparent to her mother when she comes and visits her new baby brother, Wally, upon her return?

Yeah thats what my friends and I have been wondering for a while.....only PAD can anwser that I guess.

Varient
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2003, 04:31:12 AM »

Quote from: "sinsio"
I am relatively new to the current supergirl saga.  That said, I do have a question that I hope can be answered through comic book physics.

In the final issue, 80, Linda Danvers has been living a number of years in the other universe and started a family.   She has a daughter that appears to be atleast four to six years old.      Wouldn't her older age immediately be apparent to her mother when she comes and visits her new baby brother, Wally, upon her return?

No.
How old was "linda?"
I know that most folk look the same for about 15 years after they mature barring accident sickness or injury.
Linda was grown.

I'd like to think that under a sun of a higher frequency than our own, that I would gain Super Powers.
valdemar
Superman Family

... and who, disguised as...

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 06:06:27 PM »

That's a good explanation, but I seem to recall that it was intended that she did look different when she returned.  After all, it wasn't until then (after she had aged) that the villain from the future recognized her.

But didn't her mother know that she was Supergirl?  Why would it be important whether or not her mother knew that she had aged?

"It is not too far fetched to predict that some day our very own planet may be peopled entirely by SUPERMEN!"
- Jerry Siegel, Superman #1
Ric-El
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2003, 12:19:31 AM »

yeah her parents knew....so I dont see why there is a problem.

Mike-El
Supergirl Fan
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2003, 05:52:07 PM »

Somewhere I read a claim that the original Supergirl was gone and could never be brought back. We all know that's not necessarily true, since anyone can be brought back in comics.  That just sounds like someone wanted to get rid of her any way they could.  Superman could travel back through time and find her just before she was supposedly killed and bring her forward to our time.  That would not affect the past or the future since she was dead.
lastkryptonianhere
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2003, 01:32:04 AM »

When is the collected edition of this storyline going on sale?  Anyone know?

"Look Up In The Sky ..."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L