superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:36:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl's secret marriage  (Read 8721 times)
Maximara
Superman Family

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 01:17:28 PM »

Quote from: "dto"
And as for Salkor not "taking advantage of Kara" in her amnesiac state, such honorable conduct by alien "gentlemen" is sadly a vestige of an earlier (Silver) age.  One can only shudder at the thought of what would occur in today's comics if a lovely unconscious heroine is found adrift in space with no memory...  :shock:

I have been playing around with the idea for a fanfic with that idea I may actually get around to writing. Met Kera Zor-El Luthor and her husband Lex. Oh did I mention they had a daughter?
dto
Action Ace

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 08:18:09 AM »

Genis Vell, I was reminded about our conversation in this thread concerning the recent ill-treatment of Gwen Stacy.  I don't know if you intend to read the new "House of M" miniseries, but the last page of Issue #1 (just out in the USA this Wednesday) strongly hints that Gwen will return!  (You MIGHT call it "wishful thinking", but to explain more would kill the storyline.)   :wink:

Let's see if Bendis is more respectful of Gwen Stacy, especially since her reputation was so outrageously tarnished in "Sins Past"...

DTO
Genis Vell
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 04:02:39 PM »

Quote from: "dto"
Genis Vell, I was reminded about our conversation in this thread concerning the recent ill-treatment of Gwen Stacy.  I don't know if you intend to read the new "House of M" miniseries, but the last page of Issue #1 (just out in the USA this Wednesday) strongly hints that Gwen will return!  (You MIGHT call it "wishful thinking", but to explain more would kill the storyline.)   :wink:

Let's see if Bendis is more respectful of Gwen Stacy, especially since her reputation was so outrageously tarnished in "Sins Past"...

Thank you for the news, I didn't know it. I'll read the HOUSE OF M miniseries when it will be released in Italy (I suppose summer 2006), but I'll read spoilers in American sites. Some friends of mine will read it in the original edition, so I could ask something them, too.

Captain Marvel - Italian Earth-Prime Superman

...it'll be a job for Superman!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L