superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:48:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis on Infinite Earths  (Read 2784 times)
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« on: May 12, 2005, 04:21:54 PM »

I'm getting ready to register and do some articles for Supermanica (Lyla Ler-Rol needs updating, for example) but I need to know this:

For purposes of Supermanica, is Crisis on Infinite Earths the end of the Bronze Age or the beginning of the Iron Age? I would suspect the former because the death of Kara carried over to "Whatever Happened to the Man or Tomorrow?"...but I need to be sure.

Edit: I know that the Crisis Maxi-series is not canonical...but Kara's death was still referenced in the last imaginary story. I guess I'm wondering how to deal with that, or what the exact cutoff is...

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

Maximara
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 07:17:36 PM »

Quote from: "Gangbuster"
I'm getting ready to register and do some articles for Supermanica (Lyla Ler-Rol needs updating, for example) but I need to know this:

For purposes of Supermanica, is Crisis on Infinite Earths the end of the Bronze Age or the beginning of the Iron Age? I would suspect the former because the death of Kara carried over to "Whatever Happened to the Man or Tomorrow?"...but I need to be sure.

Since there were a few "in continuity" issues that talked about Kara's death Crisis was definitly the end of the Bronze Age.
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 07:18:21 PM »

I'm pretty sure this has already been discussed to death somewhere in this forum; but my prefence is to ignore all of Crisis as much as possible.

As it says right on the main page, "please confine your additions to those characters, events, and locations contained in the canonical sources."

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L