superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonStrange Visitor!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:14:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: forum  (Read 2614 times)
The Great
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: May 31, 2005, 12:18:06 AM »

Hi,i am new to the forum as you can see.I love Superman,i watch Smallville every wed.I can't provide myself with the money to buy each,and every season,but hopefully some time in the future i will.

I live with my mother,brother,and sister,she provide's for all 3 of us,and that is very hard for her to do,i know of this because i understand her,and i am old enough for this,i am 17 by the way.

I have a lot of forum experince.I was inserting superman into the search bar,to see if i can find a forum based only on superman,and i did,i found this one,and i wan't to be a part of it.

I can help out a lot,the first thing i would like to add new to the forum is a skin i have the source for that,and know html,that is if only i can be part of the team.

I would like to be a part of the team,and help out as much as i can.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L