superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:17:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Timeline: 1st Appearances of each Supergirl, Superwoman, etc  (Read 26596 times)
Lorendiac
Superman's Pal

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 03:51:13 AM »

Okay, the new and improved Second Draft of the Timeline has been cut-and-pasted to replace the First Draft. Quite a bit of new material has been added, and I hope I've managed to correct various mistakes in the old material which were pointed out by my readers!
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 01:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "TELLE"
Wow.  I'm going to have to take an afternoon and go over that again.
Thanks!
Same Here

Johnny Nevada
Last Son of Krypton

Milwaukee, WI

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 12:16:39 AM »

Quote from: "dto"
Quote from: "Johnny Nevada"
I didn't think "Brainatra" would be an appropriate user name for a Superman-oriented forum (though "Pinky and the Brain" does have a connection to Superman that'd be on topic here, via the episode "Two Mice and A Baby"---the mice apparently are on Earth-One 30 years ago and briefly take in the infant Kal-El after he lands on Earth...). Hence, "Johnny Nevada."

Johnny, there's a hilarious Pinky and the Brain / Pre-Crisis Legion of Super-Heroes crossover at fanfiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1288113/1/

Enjoy!  ("Narf!")   :wink:

Cute...

In a similar vein, I once wrote two fan fiction stories using the lab mice, where they teamed up with Superboy (once when he was a teenager, the other time as a junior in college). I also threw in Superboy in two other Animaniacs-related stories as cameos...

Back on topic...

One more possible Supergirl/Superwoman to mention:

1980's "Superman Family" #200(?) featured a look 20 years into a possible future of Earth-1, with a married Lois and Clark and (relevant to here) Supergirl now calling herself "Superwoman".

This was the only appearance of this possible-future Superwoman, with (far as I know) no indication this was necessarily the "official" future of Earth-1...

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2005, 04:55:14 PM »

i know it sound like a stupid question but here it goes: How many boyfriends did Supergirl have? and is the Braniac that's showing up in smallville Braniac 5 or 13?

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "Supergrl5013"
i know it sound like a stupid question but here it goes: How many boyfriends did Supergirl have?

http://superman.nu/tales3/brideofthestars/?page=19

S!

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2005, 08:49:52 PM »

Thanks Cheesy

Kan-El
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 05:21:21 AM »

sry but even thought i like DC comics and the cocept of Multiverse, time travel and all i dont even noe the ans 2 this question:

U mentioned Earth-1, Earth-2 etc.
but which is the mainstream timeline for DC???
davidelliott
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 02:47:19 AM »

I recall, getting back to the timeline, that there was an issue of either Superboy or Adventure back in the late '50's/early '60's where Superboy was transformed into a Supergirl by an alien woman (women were the dominant gender on her planet).  Superboy was badmouthing girls and how they can't do anything boys could do, so he was taught a lesson..

This is from memory... I recall the art was definitely Sikela (Superboy looked like he was 8... when he was transformed into a girl, she looked like a fully developed 18 year old girl, but still looked and was young).  The secret ID was Claire or Clara Kent "Clarks's cousin who came to visit"

Does this count as a Supergirl for the timeline?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L