superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:11:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member/News  (Read 1557 times)
Lois Lane
Superman Fan

« on: June 24, 2005, 03:14:56 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Alexis and I've been a Superman fan since 1993. Some have called me "Lois" over the years, so feel free to call me that if you'd rather instead. lol!  I can thank the TV show Lois  & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for getting me interested in the genre to begin with.  

With the release of Season 1 DVD, I wanted to restart an old publication I once ran called, SOSL&C (Save Our Superman Lois & Clark). I want to keep the timeless love story of Lois & Clark alive!  Cheesy

It used to be an ezine, but since I'm really busy with a Lord of the Rings fan publication of my own, I'd like to change it to a newsletter comes out Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. It would include things such as celebrity news, pictures from events, fanfic reviews...etc...It would also include updates to various stories I hope to have uploaded to a small website connected to it.

For more information please visit and join the Yahoo Group SOSL&C. You can find it at  

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SOSLNC/

You can also email me @ LoisLane9397@aol.com

Thanks so much!

-Lois
[/b]

"Very attractive. Young for a woman in her position." (Clark)
"Typical." (Lois)
"What?" (Clark)
"Typical male response." (Lois)
"Lois, trust me on this, I'm_not_your typical male." (Clark)

[Pilot, LnC]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L