superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:18:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman :Shadow of Apokalipse, PS2 game  (Read 4358 times)
The Rokyn
Superman Fan

« on: June 26, 2005, 03:27:09 AM »

Hey everyone, im The Rokyn and i have been having some trouble with the superman :shadow of apokalipse PS2 game. im on this level where i have to go get these big frozen ice cubes and take them to this generator to cool it off but itheres  flames shooting out at me all along the way and they keep melting the ice cubes before i can get them to the generator. anyway, its been "burning me up" so to speak, lol. And i need some help. if anyone knows an easier way to beat this level or if anyone has already beaten this level, please enlighten me with something i can use to conquer this evil bump in the road to beating this game.
                                           S!

thank you,

The Rokyn

I am The Rokyn. You are a Rokyn. We are all Rokyns. But, i chose the name first so you can just call me "The Rokyn."  Rokyn means "gift of God"                

The Rokyn
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 07:54:08 AM »

I HATED that level. I found the easiest of the rooms to get the cubes from was room 3, I grabbed 4 cubes from that room and put them on the ledge outside the door so I wouldn't have to go to the other rooms. Then I used the cubes to cool the reactor. Hope that helps.

Side note: One thing that kinda gave me chills in this game is when Livewire calls him "Supey-poo". It just conjured up some images. *shudder*

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L