superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes Newton<Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW AND IMPROVED!  (Read 3323 times)
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« on: July 15, 2005, 02:48:43 AM »

New and improved pics of my Superman collection, that is!  Wink  

Follow the link, gang!  Smiley

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gernot1962/album?.dir=/cafc&urlhint=actn,ren%3as,11%3af,0

TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 04:35:05 AM »

Gernot, by the looks o your photos you are a married man --where do you get to keep your toys? Cheesy

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gernot1962/detail?.dir=/cafc&.dnm=cc61.jpg&.src=ph

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 02:55:08 PM »

Married is easy.  The question is where to keep them with toddlers in the house?  

In my case, the answer is: in a box!  Sad

Great collection, Gernot.  But I almost feel sorry for poor Batman with his one little shelf!  There goes the neighborhood...

This looks like a job for...
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 04:01:59 PM »

LOL, Nightwing!  

We have a 2-bedroom apartment, and I keep most of my schtuff back there, Telle.  We have a few things (like some of her dolls and other things I'll have pics up of later today) in the living room.  

If I can get a good shot of it, I've got a Popeye figure sitting on the back of the commode.  When my wife moved in, she had some seascape decorations for the bathroom, so I moved Popeye in!  (Hey, I HAD to make it a men's room SOMEHOW!)  Wink  She'd put a doily once under Popeye to see how long it'd take me to notice it.  I walked in, and yelled "HEY!  What'd you do to Popeye???"  LOL  I told her we could keep it there and call it his fishing net.   Cheesy

And I STILL wanna get a good shot of alla my HeroClix (DC, all!)  Smiley  I'll probably get a better shot of my Pocket Heroes in later, too.  

Thanks, guys!

Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 04:03:49 PM »

Oh, yeah.  I'd gotten the SA B&R, and the Hasbro Batman, then Mattel, a few years ago.  I almost didn't keep him, until I found out we were gonna get a Composite Superman, and the FA Batman looked too good NOT to get!  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L