superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a new member  (Read 6573 times)
AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« on: August 06, 2005, 12:35:54 AM »

I am a new member

My name is Martin Tapia and i'm fanatic of superman.  :lol:

I'm from Lima - Peru :shock:

hope yours request.
  :wink:

martin_tapia1@yahoo.com.ar
Teléfono: 9902-1400

AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 12:21:29 AM »

Felicitaciones y Muchas Gracias a Los Administradores de está pagina Web por Haberme invitado a este Grupo Sobre Súperman que es mi personaje muy querido y también por darme la oportunidad de compartir con Ustedes todo tipo de información y Fotos de Nuestro Amiguito de Kripton: Súperman que prometo ingresar muy frecuentemente, así como también responder a Todos los que me escriban con animos de hacer Muy Buena Amistad. Les cuento con mucha penita que tenía un Poster Gigante de Súperman y me lo han lastimado, espero poder hallar otro, pero debido a sus Muchos Añitos que tenía conmigo ya estaba muy raido, quería saber si algún miembro de este grupo tiene alguno que quiera compartir conmigo, espero que si.

También Espero poder llegar a tener su Confianza y Amistad para que me permitiendo colaborar con Ustedes con mis pequeños aportes y claro también, como ya lo dije: hacer Muchas Amistades con los miembros de esté Grupo y haber si un día nos reunimos para Conversar sobre este Personaje inolvidable y muy querido. Lo que me apena es que hasta ahora nadie me ha escrito y me gustaría que lo hagan

Tengo Mucha Alegría porque sé que tendré muy buena acogida por todos los Miembros de este grupo y en especial de los Administradores. Me comprometo a responder todas las preguntas e inquietudes que me hagan y si alguien quiere estar en forma me avisa para mandarle algunos tips para que cada día estén mucho más saludables, esbeltos, fuertes, ágiles y sobre todo que cada día podamos ser más amigos.

Con Mucho Aprecio para Todos los Miembros de este Foro:

Martin Tapia

Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 04:22:41 AM »

How the Babel Fish Stupor Computer translated Amigo Martin's letter:
Posted: Wed 21-Sep-2005 6:21 p.m. Post subject: I am New and I appear Congratulations and Thank you very much to the Administrators of are pagina Web to me to have invited to this Group On Súperman that is my personage very wanted and also to give the opportunity me to share with You all type of information and Photos of Our Amiguito de Kripton: Súperman that I promise to enter very frequently, as well as to respond All those that write to me with animos to make Very Good Friendship.

Them story with much penita that had a Giant Poster of Súperman and me it has hurt, I hope to be able to find another one, but due to his Many Añitos that it already had with me very it was raido, wanted to know if some member of this group has some wants to share with me, I hope that if. Also I hope to be able to get to have its Confidence and Friendship so that allowing to also collaborate me with You with my small contributions and clear, as I already said it: to make Many Friendships with the members of is Group and salary if a day we met To talk on this unforgettable Personage and very wanted.

What it causes sorrow to me is that until now nobody has written to me and I would like that they do it I have Much Joy because I know that I will have very good welcome by all the Members of this group and in special of the Administrators. I commit myself to respond all the questions and restlessness that do to me and if somebody wants to be in form warn me to send to him some tips mainly so that every day they are much more healthful, esbeltos, strong, agile and that every day we pruned to be more friends.

With Much Esteem

STUPID COMPUTO!!!!
AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 07:58:24 PM »

Friend Klar Ken T5477 Thank you very much to translate my presentation to ingles.  I hope that we pruned to be very good friends.  With Much Affection:

Martín Tapia

jamespup
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 01:26:40 AM »

Hello Martin,  from Long Island New York

I have a friend who is a Doctor originally from Peru...not sure if he is from Lima though, I will ask him
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L