superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:42:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i have two stories...but i'll type them up when i have a ch  (Read 11653 times)
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« on: September 11, 2005, 10:10:53 AM »

i have two: one related to the topic of 9/11/2001...and why sg couldn't help..if you guys are traumatized till this day because of 9/11 then..i'd rather suggest you'll not read it... I think both are rated PG or PG 13..because of the beginning... it's a touching story plus i really like the way i wrote it.....it's sad in the middle  and one from a nifty dream i had a few weeks ago....some thing about Superman get captured by  Lex while Supergirl's at a performance...something like the Grammy's...i think that's it...yeah...that's the one Cheesy....i'll post both when i get a chance some time this week..when i do...it'll probably take a while 'cause it's on, like,4 sheets of paper back-to-back and i'm a slow typer..but i'm getting better at it b/c of my info tech classes...Cheesy..so when i finish  them i'll post 'em!

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 03:16:57 PM »

Disclaimer: Supergirl and related characters are copyrighted by DC comics..there fore i do not own them...If you guys are having aftershocks of 9/11...then you'd better not read this...it'll probably bring up bad memories of that day....I have the first one typed here ya go:

It was around 8:45 when Linda was in the waiting room at her college watching the news. “This just in …Flight 11 has crashed into the World Trade Center” said a reporter with montages of people screaming and fleeing from the WTC with soot all over them.  Linda’s cup slipped from her hand and crashed on to the floor, while she stood there horrified and silent. “Oh my God” was the only word she could whisper with her hands over her mouth while she sunk into a chair and thought “what should I do… I have to do something…I have to call Clark.”.  After Ten hours of watching the towers collapse over and over again on the news, she went to the payphone to call Clark. “Hello. Clark it’s me Mae…I don’t know what to do right now…I’m….I’m speechless. Clark? What should I do?” “We can’t do a thing right now Mae”, said Clark in a gruff voice. “I want to help them …but I feel powerless right now”, said Linda.”I know …I do too”, said Clark in a somber mood. “Can’t I just fly there, I mean, to New York?...it’ll take me only a few minutes” “If you want to. I’m in Metropolis right now…I’m going to take a day off flying…” “KENT! GET YOU BUTT OVER here and get me more new on this report on this plane crash that’s in Pennsylvania” said Perry White….”Just….Just a minute chief I have to talk to my cousin in Chicago” “ FINE…you have 5 minutes, if you’re not here then you’re  going to be retiring early” said Perry White.  “Ok…ok chief…look Mae I’ve got to go …by the way…don’t get this to your head.” A moment later Supergirl floated into into Ground Zero. Searched for al few people then sat down in the rubble and cried “This could’ve been prevented by me and I didn’t have a chance to save them.” She wept while a worker came to her, put his hand softly on her shoulder and said “ This isn’t your fault…what happened…happened …There’s nothing you can do about it” “You’re right” she took his hand “Thanks…” she said while looking for survivors in the rubble . “Help me…someone help me” said a little voice. “Don’t worry I’ll get you out of there” it took her 20 seconds to get the little limp body out of the rubble. “Thanks Supergirl…my mom and Dad worked here in the building…Can you help me find them?” “Sure…What do they look like?” He described them and they searched for hours before a woman in a business  uniform covered in  soot and bleeding from a gash on her hand which was wrapped up, came running. “Johnny? Johnny! Oh, Thank god I’ve found you! I thought you were gone!”, she said. “Johnny?” Supergirl said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk “So that’s your name?” “Yep" said the 10-year old smiling “Hey, Mom? Where’s Dad?”. “Oh Honey…I don’t know how to say this but…he’s gone” “Gone?...What do you mean Gone?!”. “She means he’s… dead” Said Supergirl trying to get it out of her. “Dead?..Dead?!....oh, no This can’t be happening” “ I’m so sorry Johnny…I’m so very sorry that I didn’t come before…before this happened “ She frowned and started to fly away, but he put his hand on her and said “ Supergirl don’’t leave…if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be here standing right next to you and I wouldn’t have survived all that” Thanks  Johnny…I’ll remember that (pause) do you want’ a souvenir or something from me?” “Okay” said Johnny. She went to a piece of really bent metal from the WTC, straightened it out, and made a pentagon. She took another piece of Steel and made and “S” and welded it on with her Flame vision. ”Here you go.”  She said while the boy was jumping up and down with delight. “I’ve got to go… (Pause) What’s your full name?”  “Jonathan .Jonathan Matthews” he said. “Well Jonathan Matthews. You’re my hero.” With that said she took off to Chicago with a hero on her mind

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

:(
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 03:17:09 PM »

...no one's replying yet...someone please reply...Sad

MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 05:54:14 PM »

I think its pretty good...maybe most members are more into talking about specific issues, writers, and changes in the comics over the years, so, maybe?
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 03:25:07 PM »

i'll type the other one next week...have a great week-end..even though it's a thursday! Cheesy besides i might spend the day in Ny with my mom 'cause in the night she's goin' to isreal...Good luck to her..hope sh'e gettin me something Cheesy

MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 01:40:25 AM »

Well, very cool, keep up with your fan fic even if folks here go in a different direction...

No problems! Cheesy
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 02:39:28 AM »

Keep posting them!

Have fun and enjoy yourself, that is what this site is all about Smiley

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Dylan Clearbrook
Supergirl Fan
Superman Family

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 12:00:36 PM »

Indeed.   Do continue writing.

I don't check these forums nearly enough  :oops:

While I usually don't care for fan-fiction dealing with the PAD Supergirl (aka Linda Danvers), I found this one touching...perhaps because of the subject matter.  The same thing that moved me to create that supergirl 9/11 wallpaper in the gallery.

Anyway, do keep it up Smiley  With DarkMark all but retiring and me all but retiring from writing Fan-fiction, we need the new blood Smiley  (Hear that DTO?  Hmmmm?   Nudge nudge) :lol:

Dylan

Freedom is never free.  It must be bought and paid for...no matter the cost!

Supergirl's Wallpaper Annex: http://supergirl.the-imperium.com
The Continuum Worlds Fan-Fiction http://www.continuumworlds.org
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L