superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe SUNSTONEHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i have two stories...but i'll type them up when i have a ch  (Read 11651 times)
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2005, 12:47:29 PM »

Quote from: "Dylan Clearbrook"
Indeed.   Do continue writing.

I don't check these forums nearly enough  :oops:

While I usually don't care for fan-fiction dealing with the PAD Supergirl (aka Linda Danvers), I found this one touching...perhaps because of the subject matter.  The same thing that moved me to create that supergirl 9/11 wallpaper in the gallery.

Anyway, do keep it up Smiley  With DarkMark all but retiring and me all but retiring from writing Fan-fiction, we need the new blood Smiley  (Hear that DTO?  Hmmmm?   Nudge nudge) :lol:

Dylan
What's DTO...do you mean Devoted to Smallville?...might be a possibility..i'm trying to get my songs on to Bluetights.net/theplanet...i'm Supergrl on there...so please drop by...give me a line...or something to that extent Tongue

dto
Action Ace

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2005, 04:39:34 PM »

Supergrl5013 wrote:

What's DTO...do you mean Devoted to Smallville?

----------------------------------------------

Hello, did somebody page me?   Smiley

"Devoted to Smallville"?  Wouldn't that be "DTS"?  

Then again, that's WAY better than "Devoted to Otisburg".   :wink:

Actually, I haven't seen an episode of "Smallville", or most of the previous Superman television series -- too busy!

And I'm STILL struggling with my own fan-fiction, which Dylan and others at the Continuum Worlds are impatiently waiting for.  

Pleased to meet you, Supergrl5013, and welcome to this forum.  I look forward to seeing more of your work.

DTO
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

:D
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2005, 05:10:13 PM »

thanks ..Cheesy

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 04:53:34 AM »

i'm trying to add a...**BIG Spoiler** fight scene with Supergirl fighting some goons that Lex sent at the show**BIG Spoiler**...i got it covered...just adding for an update

darkmark90
Supermen of America

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 07:18:53 AM »

Quote from: "Dylan Clearbrook"
Indeed.   Do continue writing.
Anyway, do keep it up Smiley  With DarkMark all but retiring and me all but retiring from writing Fan-fiction, we need the new blood Smiley  (Hear that DTO?  Hmmmm?   Nudge nudge) :lol:

Dylan

I ain't retiring yet.  Still got a Kara descendant I'm writing in The Great Confrontation, still have a story of Earth-1.5 Kara I'm doing (Kal & Lyla), and I still have the last of the Hellsister Trilogy to do.  If I'm taking too long, all apologies, but there's only so much I can do.

DM

I'm a BIG writer of fanfic, much of it about Supergirl but covering lots of characters in lots of comic universes.  Check the stories out at http://Dark_Mark.tripod.com/darkmark1.htm and at http://darkmark90.tripod.com/darkmark2.html .
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »

New story

Untitled story

Supergirl floated above hundreds of people with flashing cameras, yelling for her to come down and strike a pose. She didn’t, instead she Super-speeded down and held the door for a few people to come in. When they were all seated, She went up into the rafters and watched the Grammy’s, waiting in interest for her turn to go on stage and show the audience what she can do. After that she planned to have Superman drop by in the middle of the performance…. She listened very closely to the announcer then on the other side of the room she heard someone gasping for air …then choking. She super-speeded right next to her and said “Are you al right, Ma’am?” No response “Are you chocking?” she asked. The woman clasped her hands around her throat and nodded. “It’s going to be al right”. She asked the audience if there was a paramedic in the building…A young man in his thirties stood up and rushed to her side. “Make sure she’s okay after the show”. “Okay” he said and started to do the Heimlich, “it’s not budging.” He said. “Let me try…Mrs.…this’ll probably hurt a little bit…Well okay…Correction: Maybe a lot…so don’t worry” She said during the commercials. She did a Heimlich and the chips came shooting out. “Please bring her some water, she said to the paramedic. “ Are you ok?” she asked the woman. “Yes thank you” she said while drinking some water. “On with the Show!” Supergirl exclaimed. “As you all know, I’m invulnerable, so to prove it a few SWAT officers are going to come out and shoot at me” “You Ready?!”  “Yeah”, said the crowd. All of a sudden some ropes came swinging down from the rafters and some guys in all black outfits came onto the stage carrying guns and pointing them at Supergirl. “Wait a minute; you’re not the SWAT Team” Said Supergirl with a surprised look on her face. In the background Lex Luthor’s face appeared on the screen and said “You’re right Supergirl, They’re not the SWAT Team…but they’re more lethal”, he laughed. “LUTHOR!!”, she yelled with her eyes blazing. “What are you doing?!...Where’s Superman?” “Superman…Superman… Oh…Your cousin…He’s with me in a kryptonite cell. Well… Superman? Any Last words?”. “Yes... Kara…Save me! he said .The camera pans to Lex saying “Kara….interesting…Is that your Kryptonian name?”.” Yes….Don’t worry Kal, I’ll get you.”Hey Sweetheart, I think you forgot about us,” said  a thug pointing at his gun while signaling others to aim at her. “ You do know that I’m invulnerable…Right?”, she said with a smirk. “Yes, but, me and my boys want to find out by ourselves…ATTACK!”, said the thug.. “Okay.. but I’m warning you…you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry “. A thug punches her in the stomach few times but she doesn’t wince.. “Okay…Now I’m angry” she says while flipping the guy over and throwing him at a bunch of black-suited thugs to her right, they go flying through a wall onto the street outside. “Anybody Else?”, she said. A big group of guys came rushing up to her and huddles around her trying to attack her “ So you want to play rough…huh?...well…OK”, and she blasts them with a Psychokineses blast, Which sends a bunch of them flying in every direction using her PK she holds them in place over the audience… “ Want to see a new trick?” she says and throws them out the same big hole through the wall. Her cape bursts into flames while two guys start rushing toward her, they burst into flames. “Need help cooling off?” she asked. She uses her Super-breath to cool them down then uses her PK to throw them out of the big new hole in the wall. “Ready, Set, Aim ,FIRE” Said an officer. Supergirl yawns while bullets are harmlessly bouncing off of her “Ohh.. that tickles” She uses her flame vision to melt the guns…and does a right hook to the first twenty people to her right which sends them flying out of the same big two holes in the wall. She shunts herself to the last twenty people and says “BOO!” with her eyes flaring…The guys scream and start running while Supergirl super-speed right in front of them saying “You’re leaving just when the party’s just started..?” She uses her TK to hold them down and counter blocks every other move they have. After that she just knocks them unconscious and leaves to save Superman.
Within minutes she’s at the Lexcorp Building staring at the window and teleports in. “Why Supergirl…what a pleasant surprise.” “Enough chit-chat Lex. Where’s Kal-El?”  she says with demanding eyes. “Don’t fret my dear. You’ll get to him after you beat my guards…GET HER!” Lex yells and a force of 20 guards come barreling through. While Supergirl counter attacks and lights them on fire..Literally then she uses her TK to stop a barrage of bullets and drops them down on the floor. Lex is upstairs in the Kryptonite Cell having a chat with Superman. “It’s been 6 years. Now I’ve finally defeated you. …I’m President…and with your friend fighting my guards. You won’t have any time to recover. Then I’ll watch you wither away and die”    Then he laughs maniacally. With all the guards down and out Supergirl looks for Kal-El with her X-ray vision, peering through the walls and ceiling. She finds him crouching almost to the ground in pain. She Super-speeds to up stairs finds a really heavy steel door outside the Cell and rips it open and demands that Lex should return or Else. “Or else what? My pretty little firecracker you’ll rip me in two?” “If not …then worse,” she says “I can hurt you more than you’ll ever know …”*
“Really? Let’s find out shall we.” Says Lex. Supergirl uses her PK and pins him to the wall while super speeding towards the Kryptonite cell. Tearing the steel Kryptonite bars and flies out the window with Superman. “Kal-El …Are you ok?” “Do I look ok to you?” “ umm…no” “(pause) Thanks for saving me” “ No problem…I’m going to take you to the Fortress of Solitude so you can recharge…Then I’ll get back to the show”

*" this is a paraphrase of a quote in Supergirl: Many Happy Returns , when Kara is confronting Rebel, right after Linda slugged her and took her place in the rocket.

Her exact words were "...I will Hurt you. I'll hurt you worse than you've ever been hurt in yoiur whole life. I can carve you upw as soon as look at you. I can break you, boil you, freeze you. I can do things you can't imagine. things I can't imagine until I have to...and then I'll improvise."

Now the book has the remaining words which were changed in the Wallpaper "Part of me is hoping you will attack. And part of my is praying...for your sake, and my own peace of mind...that you don't. It's up to you."
- from Dylan

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 12:52:29 AM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
Keep posting them!

Have fun and enjoy yourself, that is what this site is all about Smiley

aww...i love your pic. it's so cute...i love anime stuff like that Cheesy...did you make that your self?

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2005, 09:20:13 PM »

Chapter 3 is on the way...Spoiler i'm trying to add the Fortress of Solitude...but the version that's in the Superman/Batman comics...all shiny floors and stuff....there are going to be three new additions to the FOS ,an ID scanner/fingerprint/eye scanner, a Recharge Room, plus aroom for all the awesome aliens Supes has collected over the years!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L