superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:08:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman's power to project mini-Superman from his hand.  (Read 11332 times)
AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 08:43:59 PM »

I Also want to buy that edition and if it is possible in Castilian so that in truth I am fanatico of Superman and I want to know some lady whom also it likes to share this passion with me.  Thanks

Martín Tapia

martin_tapia1@yahoo.com.ar
Teléfono: 9902-1400

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 12:11:29 AM »

I don't know is a Spanish/Castilian printing of it yet. You would have a better chance of finding out, ask a bookstore around there or look at some Spanish websites to see if an edition has been printed.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 01:06:48 AM »

Quote from: "Great Rao"
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the story where Superman had a third eye in the back of his head, and had to go around wearing hats in order to cover it up and keep people from seeing it.  Now that one was weird!

S!

Thanks to RedK! That was first reprinted in the Signet anthology
AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 03:13:06 PM »

Thank you very much Super Monkey by your answer and I hope that we pruned to be good friends.  In truth I like Much your answer:  Thank you very much.

Martín Tapia

martin_tapia1@yahoo.com.ar
Teléfono: 9902-1400

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L