superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:47:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I settled the Clark Kent disguise argument for myself  (Read 2158 times)
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« on: November 03, 2005, 05:39:50 AM »

These last couple months I let my hair grow longer, and at the halloween party my friends threw on halloween (natch), I went dressed as Clark Kent.  I changed my posture, did this thing I do to extend my jaw a bit, talked quieter, had the CK hairstyle (which is very far removed from my normal short and spikey) and donned my Dad's old glasses with the lenses removed...Not one of them recognized me, not one. Even a girl I had dated for a year didn't know me. At the end of the night when everyone was gathered 'round a couple people started asking who I was, so I messed up my hair, took off my glasses and gave them the biggest s**t eating grin I could muster. Got a few cat calls along the lines of "You bugger! Hahaha", all in all it was a heck of a night. Happy belated halloween folks. Cheesy

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
Captain Kal
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 04:16:46 PM »

That's odd.  I can always tell who you are on the forums no matter how your hair is fixed or how you're dressed, etc.  Maybe it's just me. j/k

Tongue  :lol:

Captain Kal

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."
-- The Dalai Lama
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 06:33:00 AM »

Well, you ARE very observant. Cheesy

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L