superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I LOVE Superman  (Read 6956 times)
Johnny Nevada
Last Son of Krypton

Milwaukee, WI

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "Kuuga"
Quote from: "ProfGriffin"

See DC? Superman and Batman CAN be freinds.  :wink:

DC: Nah, they clearly have a "realistic, uneasy alliance" between each other---just look at the way those two kids are, um, uh, standing there right next to,uh, each other like that. Clearly obvious they can't stand being in the same time-zone as each other... or something. (Pauses) (In a huff) Batman and Superman can't be friends because it isn't realistic for two people very different from each other to be friends! So *there*!

;-)

Seriously, nice first post...

Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 07:21:24 AM »

Great post, Prof!  

Welcome to the boards!  

And your sons look TERRIFIC as The World's Finest!  Wink

I remember playing "Superman" and "Batman" with my younger brother back in the mid and late '60's (based on the comics, as the two never got to meet on Saturday mornings, LOL).  I was Superman, and an older brother and his friend were riding their bikes in the street in front of our house.  THEY were "bank robbers" and I had to leap in front of their getaway cars to stop 'em.  

I'll give youse guys ONE guess who got run over by two bigger boys!  

I STILL maintain that their handlebars must've been made of Kryptonite or were magical in some way...  

:lol:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L