superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween- My son as Krypto  (Read 6538 times)
Captain Kal
Superman Squad

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 12:26:27 AM »

I'm always teasing friends about their babies being 'from the dessert tray' since the kids are so darned sweet. heh heh

But dressing him up as a Hershey's kiss?  :lol:  Then he'd really be from the dessert tray!

I always wanted to wear a Superman costume as a kid but never got around to it.  Now, I'm too old for it.

OTOH, I do wear his hairdo complete with droppable spitcurl.  I kid you not.

Captain Kal

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."
-- The Dalai Lama
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 05:04:11 AM »

OTOH, I do wear his hairdo complete with droppable spitcurl. I kid you not.
I actually always have a little spitcurl, even when my hair is short and spikey. As for right now I've got Superman hair due to not visiting the barber yet. What I really hate is when people say "Nice hair, Elvis". Smiley

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 09:28:24 PM »

Those are great costumes.  The one kid who wasn't over 13 who came to my house was dressed as the Hulk.  The smallest Hulk ever!

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 09:39:33 PM »

I was Superman at age 6 for Halloween.  My mom added the "S" logo to a turtleneck that was just the right shade of blue, and came up with a cape but she used the red-yellow chest logo for the cape instead of all-yellow.  There were no blue leggings, and I was told by some parent who gave me candy that I was really only Superman from the waist up.  At that age, I didn't register it as a double entendre, thank goodness.
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 10:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "Uncle Mxy"
I was Superman at age 6 for Halloween.  My mom added the "S" logo to a turtleneck that was just the right shade of blue, and came up with a cape but she used the red-yellow chest logo for the cape instead of all-yellow.  There were no blue leggings, and I was told by some parent who gave me candy that I was really only Superman from the waist up.  At that age, I didn't register it as a double entendre, thank goodness.

sacred for life Wink

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L