superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:20:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman Returns Teaser Trailer Coming Soon!  (Read 10262 times)
imnotyoung
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: November 15, 2005, 09:16:41 AM »

"November 14, 2005: Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut for “Superman Returns”
Warner Bros. Pictures have announced today that the teaser trailer for "Superman Returns" will debut worldwide via a satellite feed.

The first satellite feed is scheduled for Thursday, November 17th between 9:00pm and 9:15pm EST (6:00 - 6:15pm PST), with the second feed scheduled for Friday, November 18th between 9:00am and 9:15am EST (6:00 - 6:15am PST).

The specified satellite coordinates for both feeds are set down as:

IA 6, Transponder 14; C-BAND
Downlink Freq: 3980 H; Audio 6.2/6.8
Trouble Number: 310-287-3800

I imagine these specifications are meant more for large media outlets than the average home user with a satellite dish on the roof of their house."

Source: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 04:22:53 PM »

The Superman Returns trailer will also be playing with the new Harry Potter flick, opening this Friday.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »

We have a few steerable dishes here at work.  I may be able to downlink this.  If so, I'll see if I can share it with the board.

This looks like a job for...
RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

Well it's now the 15th, anybody have any luck? I may have to go see, ugh, Harry Potter afterall.

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 08:17:08 PM »

Don't hit that panic button yet, we've got two days to go!

Even Superman isn't worth two hours in Hogwarts!

Besides, I agree with the guy who said the REAL Harry Potter will always be the Colonel in charge of the 4077th.

This looks like a job for...
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 03:12:15 AM »

Well for die hards, there'll be a prevue of the trailer (a mini trailer) during Thursday night's  Smallville ep 11/17.
imnotyoung
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 09:34:18 AM »

"November 16, 2005: “Superman Returns” Teaser Trailer to Air with “Smallville”
During Tuesday night's episode of "Supernatural" shown on The WB, the network announced that the "Superman Returns" teaser trailer will air during the next episode of "Smallville" due to air on Thursday November 17th at 8pm.
The teaser trailer will also be available online that night from 9pm EST.

We can also confirm that the trailer will be shown at selected screenings of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", which premieres in cinemas across the U.S. on Friday November 18th."

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 03:50:50 AM »

It's online at the offical WB SupermanReturns site.

Superman fly FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST-
looking good so far.

Brando. Williams. Tears came.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L