superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe Krypton ChroniclesHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:13:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pre-Crisis DC Multiverse as i imagine it.  (Read 29278 times)
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2005, 04:44:38 PM »

Underdog, Tenessee Tuxedo, Klondike Kat etc, were Total Television productions, Mighty Mouse goes back a ways further, to Terry Toons, which has some connections to Marvel in comic book format...
llozymandias
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2005, 06:56:09 PM »

Captain Kal; this thread is about what i imagine  the DC Multiverse would be like (& what it would include) if i owned DC & had nigh-infinite wealth.  If you owned DC & had nigh-infinite wealth, how would you do the DC Multiverse?  How vast would it be?  What (currently) non-DC properties would be added to it?

John Martin, citizen of the omniverse.
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2005, 03:06:15 AM »

I think the Underdog characters (which include Tennessee Tuxedo and Commander McBragg) are from the Jay Ward Universe, and Mighty Mouse, Mighty Heroes, Deputy Dawg, et al. are from the TerryTunes Universe!  

Heh.  This HAS to be one of the funnest threads I've read here!  Cheesy

Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

Quote from: "Gernot"
Ya know, I was wondering where and how our old friends Mighty Mouse and Underdog would fit in all of this?  Wink

How about adding the Mighty Mouse set of characters and the Underdog set of characters to Earth-C.  They would each be based out of separate cities, so that their original cartoon adventures could still have taken place.

Mighty Mouse was the first, Golden Age hero on Earth-C; Underdog showed up in the 1960s - his arrivel heralded a new age of heroes; Captain Carrot was added to the mix in the 1980s, the first of the modern "Zoo-Crew" generation.

I'd also like to move Krypto Mouse from Earth-1 (or Earth-B) to Earth-C and give him permanent (or permanently re-occurring) powers:  When danger threatens, Fuzzy secretly exposes himself to his hidden piece of radioactive Kryptonite to become Krypto Mouse!  There would be a lot of stories playing on the themes of him not turning back to Fuzzy in time, or turning back too soon, or threats of his piece of Kryptonite being discovered or stolen, etc.

The founding members of the JLA (Justice League of Animals) in the 1960s would be Mighty Mouse, Krypto Mouse, and Underdog.

Captain Carrot may or may not have joined the JLA later on, but if he did then he probably had a major falling out with them over some obscure philisophical nit and left to form the Zoo Crew.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2005, 06:54:43 PM »

We have finally have that Might Mouse, Hoppy the Marvel Bunny, Krypto Mouse, Underdog, and Danger Mouse crossover everyone always to see, so ok no one ever thought about until just now, but still...

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2005, 07:13:07 PM »

Let's all hope that Streaky doesnt find THAT world. :shock:
llozymandias
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2005, 11:38:10 PM »

I think the majority of the inhabitants of Underdog's earth are humans.  Mighty Mouse's earth i would call Earth-C-Plus.

John Martin, citizen of the omniverse.
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2005, 12:06:03 AM »

Whadday call Fearless Fly's world, John?  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L