superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonBatman!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:22:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Untitled story based off a dream i had...  (Read 3434 times)
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« on: November 16, 2005, 05:24:29 PM »

Untitled story

Supergirl floated above hundreds of people with flashing cameras, yelling for her to come down and strike a pose. She didn’t, instead she Super-speeded down and held the door for a few people to come in. When they were all seated, She went up into the rafters and watched the Grammy’s, waiting in interest for her turn to go on stage and show the audience what she can do. After that she planned to have Superman drop by in the middle of the performance…. She listened very closely to the announcer then on the other side of the room she heard someone gasping for air …then choking. She super-speeded right next to her and said “Are you al right, Ma’am?” No response “Are you chocking?” she asked. The woman clasped her hands around her throat and nodded. “It’s going to be al right”. She asked the audience if there was a paramedic in the building…A young man in his thirties stood up and rushed to her side. “Make sure she’s okay after the show”. “Okay” he said and started to do the Heimlich, “it’s not budging.” He said. “Let me try…Mrs.…this’ll probably hurt a little bit…Well okay…Correction: Maybe a lot…so don’t worry” She said during the commercials. She did a Heimlich and the chips came shooting out. “Please bring her some water, she said to the paramedic. “ Are you ok?” she asked the woman. “Yes thank you” she said while drinking some water. “On with the Show!” Supergirl exclaimed. “As you all know, I’m invulnerable, so to prove it a few SWAT officers are going to come out and shoot at me” “You Ready?!”  “Yeah”, said the crowd. All of a sudden some ropes came swinging down from the rafters and some guys in all black outfits came onto the stage carrying guns and pointing them at Supergirl. “Wait a minute; you’re not the SWAT Team” Said Supergirl with a surprised look on her face. In the background Lex Luthor’s face appeared on the screen and said “You’re right Supergirl, They’re not the SWAT Team…but they’re more lethal”, he laughed. “LUTHOR!!”, she yelled with her eyes blazing. “What are you doing?!...Where’s Superman?” “Superman…Superman… Oh…Your cousin…He’s with me in a kryptonite cell. Well… Superman? Any Last words?”. “Yes... Kara…Save me! he said .The camera pans to Lex saying “Kara….interesting…Is that your Kryptonian name?”.” Yes….Don’t worry Kal, I’ll get you.”Hey Sweetheart, I think you forgot about us,” said a thug pointing at his gun while signaling others to aim at her. “You do know that I’m invulnerable…Right?” she said with a smirk. “Yes, but, me and my boys want to find out by ourselves…ATTACK!” said the thug... “Okay... but I’m warning you…you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry “. A thug punches her in the stomach few times but she doesn’t wince... “Okay…Now I’m angry” she says while flipping the guy over and throwing him at a bunch of black-suited thugs to her right, they go flying through a wall onto the street outside. “Anybody Else?” she said. A big group of guys came rushing up to her and huddles around her trying to attack her “ So you want to play rough…huh?...well…OK”, and she blasts them with a Psychokineses blast, Which sends a bunch of them flying in every direction using her PK she holds them in place over the audience… “Want to see a new trick?” she says and throws them out the same big hole through the wall. Her cape bursts into flames while two guys start rushing toward her, they burst into flames. “Need help cooling off?” she asked. She uses her Super-breath to cool them down then uses her PK to throw them out of the big new hole in the wall. “Ready, Set, Aim, FIRE” Said an officer. Supergirl yawns while bullets are harmlessly bouncing off of her “Ohh... that tickles” She uses her flame vision to melt the guns…and does a right hook to the first twenty people to her right which sends them flying out of the same big two holes in the wall. She shunts herself to the last twenty people and says “BOO!” with her eyes flaring…The guys scream and start running while Supergirl super-speed right in front of them saying “You’re leaving just when the party’s just started..?” She uses her TK to hold them down and counter blocks every other move they have. After that she just knocks them unconscious and leaves to save Superman.
Within minutes she’s at the Lexcorp Building staring at the window and teleports in. “Why Supergirl…what a pleasant surprise.” “Enough chit-chat Lex. Where’s Kal-El?”  She says with demanding eyes. “Don’t fret my dear. You’ll get to him after you beat my guards…GET HER!” Lex yells and a force of 20 guards come barreling through. While Supergirl counter attacks and lights them on fire..Literally then she uses her TK to stop a barrage of bullets and drops them down on the floor. Lex is upstairs in the Kryptonite Cell having a chat with Superman. “It’s been 6 years. Now I’ve finally defeated you. …I’m President…and with your friend fighting my guards. You won’t have any time to recover. Then I’ll watch you wither away and die”    Then he laughs maniacally. With all the guards down and out Supergirl looks for Kal-El with her X-ray vision, peering through the walls and ceiling. She finds him crouching almost to the ground in pain. She Super-speeds to up stairs finds a really heavy steel door outside the Cell and rips it open and demands that Lex should return or Else. “Or else what? My pretty little firecracker you’ll rip me in two?” “If not …then worse,” she says “I can hurt you more than you’ll ever know …” “Really? Let’s find out shall we.” Says Lex. Supergirl uses her PK and pins him to the wall while super speeding towards the Kryptonite cell. Tearing the steel Kryptonite bars and flies out the window with Superman. “Kal-El …Are you ok?” “Do I look ok to you?” “Umm…no” “(pause) Thanks for saving me” “No problem…I’m going to take you to the Fortress of Solitude so you can recharge…Then I’ll get back to the show”

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:45:28 PM »

*" this is a paraphrase of a quote in Supergirl: Many Happy Returns , when Kara is confronting Rebel, right after Linda slugged her and took her place in the rocket.

Her exact words were "...I will Hurt you. I'll hurt you worse than you've ever been hurt in yoiur whole life. I can carve you upw as soon as look at you. I can break you, boil you, freeze you. I can do things you can't imagine. things I can't imagine until I have to...and then I'll improvise."

Now the book has the remaining words which were changed in the Wallpaper "Part of me is hoping you will attack. And part of my is praying...for your sake, and my own peace of mind...that you don't. It's up to you."
- from Dylan Clearbrook..used w/ permission

a change in Point of view....here's the next chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing this as me...okay...here it goes...

They arrive at the Fortress and get scanned… They walked through a few doors into a hall way. While I’m walking Superman asks, “Tell me again, why I made all these hallways.” I cross my arms, roll my eyes and tell him “You built this place as a Fortress of Solitude…Don’t tell me you’re getting lazy” “I’m not saying that….” He stops and says quietly that I needed my super-hearing to hear him “I need to recharge…right now…. I can’t wait” We start walking ahead to the Recharge room and he gets his hand in the scanner with a little difficulty. I see his hand shake while getting it scanned, he almost collapses near the giant ship…I drag him to the ship’s door and I put him in gently... I managed to push the button when he got inside before it closed on my hand… I look at him with worry for a few minutes deciding whether or not to leave him or get an answer as to why Mr. luthor did this. I decide to leave him and tell him that I need to take care of some business with Lex Luthor. He stops the ship from activating and says “ Whatever you do Mae…don’t hurt him” I sad I won’t…if I did it’ll be all over the newspapers…he manages a laugh and I’m off the ground soaring to Luthorcorp

I’ve had my doubts about Kal-El and how much he put into caring for me and others…I can’t stand it if he passes away…I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling about this visit.. I’d better trust my instinct and call J’ohn to check out if he’s ok...I called him and he said he'll be over in a few minutes. In the meantime, I'm soaring above buildings that are rising and sinking as Ispeed toward Luthorcorp..It's kind of funny that i've never really realized until now that Luthorcorp is adjacent to The Daily Planet..i laugh it off as i put on a stern face descending to Mr. Luthor's giagantic office window. I knock a few times

Some messages i got from a guy named Hyperion on the www.blutights.net/the planet forums...and possiblly some answers as well..if you're a Sg geek!  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion
Can't believe nobody's posted in this thread Supergrl...

I like this story... but I'm abit confused... is this something you've written all by yourself ..? It seems like you're quoting a comic issue also.. Please clarify.

And another thing. This is the Telekinetic Supergirl right? Not the real Kara Zor-El?

thanks...yes i did write this all by myself...Dylan Clearbrook has allowed me to use a variation of a quote i have found on a wallpaper of his...that's the quote at the bottom of one section of the story...and yes it is the TK Supergirl i am talking about..not the new Kara Zor-El one...Grin...i'm glad you like it so far...i have so much to add to it...

Supergrl

Hyperion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrl
thanks...yes i did write this all by myself...Dylan Clearbrook has allowed me to use a variation of a quote i have found on a wallpaper of his...that's the quote at the bottom of one section of the story...and yes it is the TK Supergirl i am talking about..not the new Kara Zor-El one...Grin...i'm glad you like it so far...i have so much to add to it...

Looking forward to it

But, pardon me for being abit ignorent here... but... from what I read there she seems to have all of Supermans powers, the telekinetic powers, he calls here "Kara" and... she's invulnerable to Kryptonite...?

eh... is that really how the TK Supergirl is?

Hyperion

Supergrl
Cub Reporter

Quote:
Looking forward to it

But, pardon me for being abit ignorent here... but... from what I read there she seems to have all of Supermans powers, the telekinetic powers, he calls here "Kara" and... she's invulnerable to Kryptonite...?

y'know what?...i'm not really sure about that....i actually got the info from the braveandthe bold.net....she actually does call herself Kara....i think........................

Supergrl
Cub Reporter

Quote:
Looking forward to it

..She doesn't have "All of Superman's Powers"..she has a mixture of some of them...Super Strength, X-Ray Vision,Super Speed and such...but i'm trying to get her powers as a kind of a blessing fo her to use.....i called her "Kara" here because i was kinda bored.in the 9/11 fanfic i used the name "Mae"....it varies on what kind of Supergirl i'm useing here..i'm trying to use a blend of the Linda Danvers/Angel of Fire Version + the animated JLU Series episode "Chaos at the Earth's core" where she's kind "invulnerable to kryptonite" for only ,like, a half hour... or a few minutes or so...i'm not really sure how invulnerable she is at this point in time...y'know what?..let's put it this way...she has a "Feeling of being weakend when exposed to Kryptonite"..she doesn't fall like a sack of potatoes like when Superman is exposed to it...she CAN stand it for a little while.. Then she has to get away from it..it's the same as if she's in a blast furnace or a refridgerator..she can stand being cold or hot...but she wouldn't like it too much....hopefully that answered you question ...

adding some more stuff to Untitled fanfic...i'll type it up in a few days
Current mood: bored

this is the REALLY correct one...

Story continued

I’ve had my doubts about Kal-El and how much he put into caring for me and others…I can’t stand it if he passes away…I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling about this visit.. I’d better trust my instinct and call J’ohn to check out if he’s ok...I called him and he said he'll be over in a few minutes. In the meantime, I'm soaring above buildings that are rising and sinking as Ispeed toward Luthorcorp..It's kind of funny that i've never really realized until now that Luthorcorp is adjacent to The Daily Planet..i laugh it off as i put on a stern face descending to Mr. Luthor's giagantic office window. I knock a few times

added more...continuation
Mr. Luthor turns around with a glass of brandy in his hand and says, "Oh! your back" Then he mumbles to himself saying " Hey, at least she has some manners...Superman can't even come through the window without making a big entrance" I just glared at him and said "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let me in?" He shuffles across the room and opens the window, While i fly into the room trying to make sure that i don't use my teleporting abilities...because if he knew what i could do...well let's say ..it wouldn't be a happy ending...So anyways Lex says "Oh... i didn't mean to leave you out there. Please, come in...OTTIS! Would you mind taking her cape?" I see a chubby guy about 26 come stumbling across the room. He motions to take my cape off..I Step back and gave him a look and said "Don't even try". I turned to Lex after a few secoonds of silence saying "Look, I'm not here to punish you or anything like that. I Just want to ask you a question." "What is it?" he asks putting his cup of brandy down. I sat down in one of his chairs saying "Why did you do it?"He looks at me with a surprised look on his face and says," What do you mean, 'Why did i do it?' What did i do?" I said this angrily while walking up to him "YOU know Exactly WHAT i mean! What did you do to Superman? AND WHY is he like THIS?!" I tried hiding my worry of Kal deep inside me so he wouldn't notice...I practically screamed at him without going ballistic. He was taken aback saying " Oh! So THAT'S what you came here for! " he chuckles saying "You never realized anything?..,like, how he's always out of breath nowadays or how he's trembling?" I've noticed this and it brought me some memories and images i didn't want to remember...,like, for instance..trying to defeat BOTH Livewire and Darksied.We defeated Livewire with a tub of water...Ha! How simple was that part? she's made of pure electricity...Water and Electricity don't mix...so that part was easy..Superman told me to stay out of the fight with Darksied and that it was HIS fight to deal with....Darksied almost beat him to a pulp.. i ended up getting tired of waiting on the sidelines and had to save his butt last minute. I was getting angrier every minute worrying if Kal had any clues connected to this. He pauses while taking a sip of his brandy. He said this after a long pause " You've never realized Superman is DYING?" Now THAT'S something I didn't want to hear.. I Super-Speeded up to him, grabbing him by his throat, pushed him up a wall with not even an inch of my strength...oh i'd say he was up there in ,like, 5 seconds.. So anyways... I'm firmly grabbing him by the throat with my right hand while my left hand is right next to his shoulder...I stare angrily at him almost using my flame vision saying, "WHAT do you MEAN HE'S DYING?!" I could've broken his neck on the spot just by twisting it ...but i HAD to listen to Kal..i didn't want to hurt him..but i wanted to hurt Lex for whatever he did to Kal-El..so badly.Some people say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. I took this chance stareing into his eyes trying to read his mind..I got images of finding a Space-ship, something being attached to his body, and Mxy for some odd reason..Then i drift slowly back into reality trying to find some sort of twinkle in his eyes or a smirk on his mouth proving his point. I found one and immediately dropped him ...I was sort of confused. He rubbed his throat saying, "You've got a really strong grip." ..Then he goes behind his desk and says, " You've think you've won huh?..well think again" My muscles went tense ready for anything to happen. He pressed a button behind his desk..on top of one of his drawers.. and then room suddenly went pitch-black and bolts of electricity came shooting out from the floor. I crouched to the ground trying to make myself like a conductor ..i was in pain...so much electrifying pain..i managed to try and melt the button that he pushed from behind his desk and within a few minutes i broke free...Then Lex laughs and says "I got a little help from my friend here" ..Almost automatically Mxy's bald little head pops out of a vortex. He's such a little guy...But he has a voice like Gilbert Gottfried..He sticks his head out saying " Hiya, Toots! remember me?" "Yes" i deadpaned, crossing my arms...There were many times we've met. I rolled my eyes saying "The last time you were here, you made Bizarro a girl." He laughs and says "Oh! you remember THAT one?" " Yeah" i said,then, i lit my hand ablaze and said to him "Read this" I wrote his name three times. He reads it over to himself saying "Haha! i like this ...wait a minute..." It just dawned on him that he goes back to where ever he came from. I smile saying and waving good-bye to him. He said that i would get away with it...On the contrary ..I always do..Lex smiles and i could've sworn his voice went robotic..Oh.. how should i describe it.. His voice went...Mr. IMac voice-like saying, " Foolish child...You don't even know what is yet to come" He starts laughing while the purple-ish metal that made up the floor rose up and attached itself to his skin, making his body look like some sort of armor. Then his eyes became...Possesed..His eyes went white and glazed over..His skin turned a light purple-ish blue. Then last ,but not least, some kryptonite came shooting throught the metal safes that they were contained in and laced itself around his body turning almost liquid-like. " You DO KNOW i'm invulnerable to that stuff..Right?"I said, with my arms crossed and my eyebrow perked. He just laughed and fired some of that liquid kryptonite straight at me. I ducked making it hit the wall behind me and Super-Speeded up to him grabbing him by the waist taking this battle to the streets. I had to teleport through the window..i didn't want to be the one paying for it if it shattered.. He just had this bug-eyed look after i did that..i looked at him a little scared and nervous that he actually found out and i dropped him.. "So much for keeping that ability a secret " i mumbled to myself..He managed to have jet-pack boots on with purple-ish -green flames coming out of the bottom. He hovered in front of me and said, "Tsk,Tsk..And you've kept this as a surpirse from me?" He knocks me straight towards a building. Thank goodness for being invulnerable..not only physically but to kryptonite as well ..the bad thing was that when i slammed into the building..the whole top came off. and down into the streets. I managed to wake up just in time and melt it back on. "I HAVE TO get him OUT of here.There's too many people around" i said to myself trying to dodge some of his fire. One hit me and i screamed in pain. One of the liquid kryptonite bullet things morphed into a weird bug/leech thing and lodged itself into my skin. I fired up forceing it to go out. It ended up turning to ash as soon as it shot out of my pore. Now THAT was DEFINETLY gross.

i'm adding more..k here it goes

The only thing i hate about being in the Superhero buisiness is that you have to get your hands dirty sometimes..especially in this moment i didn't want to hurt Lex i..wanted to..i guess help him get that wierd armor stuff off him and make sure he doesn't get hurt by me...i scanned the area with my X-ray vision checking if there was any Lead around that i can cover him in...i didn't really find one ..but i know a place where i can get a whole load of lead...I yelled at Lex saying "Hey Chrome Dome!.catch me if you can!" i see his head whip around and smile...he had this look on him telling me that this is gonna be very easy. I flew past a bunch of skyscrapers..and landed in an abandoned warehouse that i flew over a bunch of times ever since i came to Metropolis...it's a big storage warehouse that hold a bunch of things poeple didn't really uise...the most abundant of things was that there was slabs of lead that people just left here just for the heck of it..but i had to use my X-ray vision to find it because they hid in behind a bunch of storage boxes..

I need to find a way to do this as fast as i can with out him trying to notice me..so i Superspeeded to the slabs and welded them together.i left a big piece with a handle to trap Luthor after i catch him. I can sense him coming..... i flew up into the rafters ...i can hear him even though he's a few miles away "Supergirl!..Come out come out wherever you are!" i don't reply, i hear him say a little later "Don't you want to know where the anecdote is? I can help you" I superspeeded downwards and landed with folded arms glaring at him saying "Oh Sure...like i'm gonna fall for that..." i Superpeeded up to him and punched him square in the jaw....i heard a sickening crack as my hand connected with it..but i didn't hurt me as much as i can hurt him..His face twisted around as i heard a few bones go back into place I became a little weirded out at that moment i'll admit it. I said "You can try to hurt me as much as you want...but the only thing you WILL NEVER DO IS TRY TO PULL OFF WHAT YOU DID WITH MY COUSIN! Now...Where's the anecdote?" I grabed him by his throat. He doesn't respond as soon as i dropped him, so i punched him again and he slides into the lead box...I then took the lid and welded that on top leaving a few air holes for him to breath through...I flew out of the Warehouse with Luthor in the box straigt to my destination: Luthor's Office. Hopefully he won't get out while i'm trying to maneuver though traffic. we finally made it to his window and i teleported the box with Lex through the window and i teleport inside..i Ripped the box open and demanded where the anecdote was... Lex was back in his Armani suit ..i'm guessing he still has his armor under it...and said "I'll never tell you" with the most sinister smile i've ever seen on his face....i wanted to wipe that smile off his face permanently...I walked up to him and said "Fine.I'll tear down every wall in here just to find it." i walked right up to his bookcase and started to move it...i heard a noise coming from his suit ..like he was taking out something...i super-speeded right behind him and said "Give me that." He had two flasks one with a pinkish liquid another with a blueish liquid. "This is the anecdote right?" i said "Yes ..but you don't know which one to use" He said in a deep voice

"i'll take my chances. If he dies, You'll get to see ME way more often." I said as i walked to the window and flew outside with crossed arms. i superspeeded back to the FOS. Hopefully it's not too late.
A few days later...

Superman and i are sitting on top of the Daily Planet with a very nice sunset in the background..
"I almost lost you last week.." i said quietly Superman looks at me with those peircing blue eyes of his and says softly, " I know...if i DID pass away i would've allowed you to tell my secret to Lois and you would've taken full active duty as Supergirl..or Superwoman..." I smiled and said, " I'd still perfer Supergirl..." then i sighed and continued, " Honestly.. if you did die.. I would've killed Lrx..and if i did that i would have to live with his blood spilled onto my hands for the rest of my life..and...seriously.. i REALLY felt like killing him just to get to you.. That's how far i would go." I stood up, wrapped my ape around my self and stared out a head of a few building," The thing is.. I don't know what i would do if you DID die...i mean... I wouldn't.. be able to deal with that.. Y'know?" I started to cry and he hugged me and said " You're getting older day by day...and each time.. i feel like leaving you but i don't want to .. You're like the sister i never had" He takes my face into his hands and lowers himself so he's stareing straight in to my own eyes.. I can see litttle tears well up in his eyes " I love you and always will" i whispered as i hugged him... But our little moment was cut short because i heard a peircing noise ..like a really high whistle " Arrgh!" i grabbed my ears. Superman rushed up to me and asked " What's wrong?" " I don't know but-"... I tried to tell him but I guess i was about to find out because i heard Lex's voice after that.. "Supergirl... I know you can hear this..Too bad your cousin can't.. I have an offer you shouldn't refuse....Meet me at the Lexcorp Building at 10 o'clock sharp..Alone. I have a surprise waiting for you.." Then i heard him chuckle...Superman asked me again "What's wrong? What happened?" "Do you want to hear the good new or the bad news?" i asked him in a worried tone. He folded his arms, looking interested, and said "The good news." I walked around and stopped short and turned my back towards hm "The message wasn't for you." "And the bad news?" He pressed on... "It was Lex, He said he has a surprise waiting for me at 10 o'clock...but that's not all." " What else.." "He...Wanted me.. alone." i said. " Kara! You can't make a deal with a Madman!" I turned around and practically screamed at him "Don't you think i know that?!..." I paused and recollected my self and said " Look i know that...but i HAVE to do it...if i don't then we both know something bad will happen." He paced back and forth for a few hours.There was silence as all of this is going..Well actually there were a few sirens wailing around the city but that's for another story... I see him stop as he sighed and said " Fine. ..but if you need back up just call me or the JLU" He flew a few feet in front of me "Don't worry i will. " i said sitting down...waiting and watching the sunset for the right moment.
Lex Luthor Chapter..or...What really happend with him and that ship...

"I have something for a Lex Luthor" Said a the delivery guy "What is it?" He replied.. "I dunno..." The delivery guy shrugged "...but it's pretty heavy..." "Leave it here" Lex says..The mailman exits and Lex goes to the box and opens it..There's a faint glow coming form the ship..as soon as he's a few feet from it it engulfs him and he's bathed in a blue-green glow " I've never felt so much power! " He laughs after the ship spits him out and he's glowing in a blue-green glow with purpulish metal all around him..

I'm adding Parasite to the EVIL LIST...

Introducing Parasite

"Hey, Mac! Time for you breakfast!"said the guard in the Metropolis Asylum. Parasite gobbles the food, then grabs the guard through the metal bars, growling at him saying "First off.. No one calls me "Mac" around here..and second, Stop trying to call me "The Flyin'-purple-people-eater" i'm purple, but i don't fly. ok?.." He drops him and he has a wide miscevious grin on his face " But, i do eat people..." he laughs like a maniac then eats the guard whole like one of those big vampire/leech guys you see on the Blade movie series.Then he morphs into the guard..and laughs and says " I just love a LIVE meal" He runs out of the prison towards Metropolis.. .

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 06:09:04 PM »

hey guys, i'm back..i know i haven't been on i a LOOOONG time but i'll update my story.by putting in new chapters and scenes and stuff like that...probably by next week....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L