superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonA Tale of the Golden Age SupermanHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:27:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes 2006  (Read 6219 times)
DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »

I inadvertantly made a post about this topic (with a different slant to it) in the Legion post before reading this thread;  moderators, I apologize in advance for this.

As for Supergirl joining the Legion, I question which Kara it is?  Also, will she be a permanent resident in the 31st century?  From DC's long ago revised time travel rules it would seem she would have to be.  

We do know now that it's unlikely that Superboy Prime will be joining the Legion in the future.

Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 08:20:32 PM »

Quote from: "DoctorZero"
I inadvertantly made a post about this topic (with a different slant to it) in the Legion post before reading this thread;  moderators, I apologize in advance for this.

As for Supergirl joining the Legion, I question which Kara it is?  Also, will she be a permanent resident in the 31st century?  From DC's long ago revised time travel rules it would seem she would have to be.  

We do know now that it's unlikely that Superboy Prime will be joining the Legion in the future.

which supergirl will join the LSH?
my money's somehow on linda danver's because if S/B's real supergirl doesn't exists.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L