superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:38:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman Fallecio in the 2004:  (Read 1732 times)
AerobicsInstructor
Superman's Pal

« on: November 28, 2005, 08:28:10 PM »

Superman Fallecio in the 2004:  Not yet I can Recover

For Many Fanatics of special Súperman like that write to them and in lovers of the Famous Rear of films:  Superman, the Death of Christopher Reeve is a true one to weigh, the steel man has died and I say it not so that she has been the Protagonist de Superman, but that on the contrary, after the tragic accident that cuadripléjico will leave it, but which knew to surpass with much effort and value that a true steel man has, demonstrated to be a true Superman at the moment that in truth it had to demonstrate it:  before the infortunios of its existence, before the society, itself and over everything before God that will have it by always between those Men who never surrendered before the adversity.  

From my small Place in the World and to name of all my colleagues with who sometimes we went to see the films of Christopher Reeve ours more sincere feeling:  it rests peacefully, your nine years of strength and tests that to you the life put have finished and you have done it with value, with the value of which as you in all that time it did not complain, it was not lamented, do not demand to God the traditional one:  So that to me Sir.  You accepted your lamentable accident and you dedicated yourself to learn to live in your new state.  

For many of us it would not be easy, but your life frame an example, the one of the sobriety and patience before the adversity.  Your life was full of noble glances that nonsingle in the films you showed.  In each interview, in each news article always you had that glance of Super Hero who all we will remember by always.  

Steel man:  you can peacefully rest so that Many like that write to you We admired to you, Many Like that write to you we will remember to you and you will be always in Our Orations of all the nights so that men of were worth that they know to confront true problems must remember over which they have not had the value that your you demonstrated.  

God has to you in its Kingdom and fully Overwhelms all your value and Infortunios that you have had in the Earth.  

With Much Respect and Admiration:  Martín Tapia

martin_tapia1@yahoo.com.ar
Teléfono: 9902-1400

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L