superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! Supergirl movie question :)  (Read 11026 times)
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 02:10:14 PM »

Hi Y'all! I'm just wondering where any of you can get the Supergirl movie ( all  if possible), because it's tottally rare in the movie stores i've been through  Example(European extended version,U.S .A Tristar version and Direc tors Cut)

Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2004, 07:00:01 PM »

Have you tried columbia house?
They have a big collection of movies.
I just checked it and they have it for
Video, but not on DVD Sad

Hey I have one question, Supergrl5013 that Picture you have on the avatar, what comic series is that from? I feel like I saw that supergirl in a cover on an ad, but I don't remember what comic it was or when it came out or what. Any info would be appreciated.
comicfan
Superman's Pal

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2004, 09:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tiberious"
Video, but not on DVD Sad

Hey I have one question, Supergrl5013 that Picture you have on the avatar, what comic series is that from? I feel like I saw that supergirl in a cover on an ad, but I don't remember what comic it was or when it came out or what. Any info would be appreciated.

It's Cir-El from last year's 10 Cent Adventure.  She claimed to be Superman's daughter from the future.
Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2004, 12:59:46 AM »

Oh cool,

thanks comicfan
taz_16127
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 01:44:24 PM »

Video, but not on DVD

I got it on DVD from Columbia House last year. You also might be able to have your local vid outlet special order it for you.

Tiberious do you have more LSH pics that are on a site somewhere?

Tony
darkmark90
Supermen of America

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 04:15:41 AM »

Try Amazon.com.  They should have all available versions of the movie.

I'm a BIG writer of fanfic, much of it about Supergirl but covering lots of characters in lots of comic universes.  Check the stories out at http://Dark_Mark.tripod.com/darkmark1.htm and at http://darkmark90.tripod.com/darkmark2.html .
Pol-El
Superman Fan

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 05:38:42 PM »

Quote from: "omegahedron"
Hello,

I am new here and I am a HUGE fan of the 1984 movie with Helen Slater, I have several movie memorabilia including the Topps trading cards, story book, signed photo by Helen Slater, etc.

What I was wondering was, is there a website with screen captures from the movie and promo shots of Helen and/or the other cast members?

It is almost impossible to find anything these days.

I am so glad a friend gave me this forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Smiley

I think you may need some hypnotherapy sessions. I've seen Supergirl with Helen Slater at least once and I can't help wondering what it's got to do with Supergirl as in DC Comics. I'd go so far as to say it's sacreligious! I can imagine Supergirl comics writers, artists, etc going to a Premiere of it and saying something like "Great movie! Who wrote the comics?".
Miss Danvers
Supermen of America

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 08:57:50 AM »

Hi guys Smiley

Another major fan of the movie here. I've recentley set up a site about the movie with screencaps, only Argo City ones at the moment but i'm in the process of making the rest which should all be completed in a day or two. I was always miffed about the lack of pics too. You can check out my site here http://supergirlthemovie.tripod.com I still want to add more to it as it's in it's early stages.  I'm working on some fan art too.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L