superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: loyal friend and fan of George Reeves  (Read 5342 times)
Ron Ziegler
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:07:04 PM »

Hello, my name is Ron Ziegler.  I am a loyal friend 'fan' of George Reeves. I had the wonderful oppurtunity to talk with Mr. Larson.  He told me he was glad he still has fans and I told him I am proud to be a friend of the Superman cast. George Reeves is my hero and I do not believe he committed suicide, I believe he was murdered over a love affair.  I am glad I was able to meet Mr Larson. Thank you.

Sincerely W. Friendship
     Ron Ziegler
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 07:24:47 PM »

I take it this is not former White House aide Ron Ziegler then? Wink
llozymandias
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 12:24:30 AM »

George was drinking at the time he died.  As we all know people who are drunk (or tipsy, for that matter) are not thinking rationally.  Add to that the love affair he was involved in.  From what i have read & heard the woman he was involved with treated him more like a possesion than a person.  When he was a kid his mother told him his father was dead.  She told George that his father committed suicide.  When George was in his 30s (or 40s) he met his still alive father.  All those years his own mother lied to him, in order to keep him from having a relationship with his own father.  Basically his mother wanted to be his entire family.  Remember  even smart successful people commit suicide.  Yes, George was smart & successful.  Not all smart people feel smart.  Not all successful people see their own success.  Some who do see it believe that they don't deserve it.  I do believe that George committed suicide.  But that does not change the kind of man he was.  He was a good man & a great acting talent.  If he did not have that lapse in judgement, he would have gone on to bigger and better things.

John Martin, citizen of the omniverse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L