superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:30:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman: Inbred?  (Read 5805 times)
Anonymous
« on: January 12, 2006, 08:18:46 PM »

The son of Jimmy Olsen & Lucy Lane-Olsen married to the daughter of Clark & Lois Kent?! But Lois & Lucy are sisters, that means...........YUCK!    
Avilos
Supermen of America

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 12:23:19 AM »

I guess Wertham was right. :wink:
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 12:40:56 AM »

I suppose I can only hope that the polyester of Jimmy and Lucy's son futuristic leisure suit might give him a low sperm count... Cool
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 02:35:16 AM »

So wait, doesn't that mean that Kara and Kal can get married now?

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 02:50:37 AM »

No way, cause there's that ancient Kryptonian incest ban that Kal pulled out of his arse that one time  Smiley This couldn't have overridden that obscure, never-before-mentioned law....could it?

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

JulianPerez
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 09:07:31 AM »

Man, I love Imaginary Stories. Was this the FIRST Imaginary Story in SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN, in point of fact? There were several in BATMAN, including one where Robin and Bat-Girl were married, and one in WORLD'S FINEST where Superman and Batman were deadly enemies - although as that refers to a change in history instead of "possible" future events, it may not technically qualify for IMAGINARY STORY status.

Also: I never liked how much they tended to emphasize that the Silver Age Superwoman looked exactly like a grown-up version of Supergirl. I mean, WHY would Otto Binder DO that? Really?

"Wait, folks...in a startling new development, Black Goliath has ripped Stilt-Man's leg off, and appears to be beating him with it!"
       - Reporter, Champions #15 (1978)
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »

Jimmy Jr is going to more disappointed than even Superman guesses.  In order for Lola to remain "Supermaid", their marriage can never be consummated.   :cry:

This looks like a job for...
Genis Vell
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 02:14:58 PM »

Has anyone read the story? Maybe the solution is inside.

Captain Marvel - Italian Earth-Prime Superman

...it'll be a job for Superman!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L