superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: Which Superman should appear after Infinite Crisis?  (Voting closed: February 22, 2006, 04:46:36 PM)
Earth-1 Supes. (Pre-Crisis model) - 10 (62.5%)
Earth-2 Supes. - 1 (6.3%)
Post-Crisis Supes (Current model) - 0 (0%)
Birthright Supes - 2 (12.5%)
Ultraman (Evil baby, evil! :p) - 1 (6.3%)
Other (Explain) - 2 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After Infinite Crisis, which Superman version should emerge?  (Read 11142 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 07:13:57 AM »

Quote from: "Permanus"
Having said that, they'll go with whatever version of Superman the eight-year-olds like best, because they're the ones with all the purchasing power. I'm sure they market test this sort of venture first.

animated superman?
crazedvillain
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »

I have to say, I am not surprised...as bad as it was getting...and I only frequent the IC and Supergirl forums.

I haven't posted on that messageboard in a good while.  It's one thing to read something that bothers or offends you, but to be caught up in a debate and have it aimed at you just makes me feel worse.
    The final straw was someone replying to something I'd written.  This person replied saying that the people who expect the Multiverse and Pre-Crisis continuity to return are as delusional as Kal-L.
    Does this person notice that Post-Crisis John Byrne Superman and Frank Miller Batman have been slowly phasing out?
    To give the Post-Crisis generation some of their own advice that they gave us: "It's time to move on."
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 04:59:21 AM »

Crazed Villian are you logging in from Doc Savage's home for Crazed Villains located Upstate?  :wink:
crazedvillain
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:54 AM »

The crazedvillain username I came up with for the Batman 1966 messageboard site as a nod to Batman's world.  I later used the name for the DC messageboard and for this site.
   I do realize that it's more than Batman's enemies that inspired me to come up with that name.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L