superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:18:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jim Lee's cover to Infinite Crisis #6  (Read 7539 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 01:37:51 AM »

The full Jim Lee and George Perez covers to next week's Infinite Crisis #6:

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/InfiniteCrisis/cover6/preview.htm

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 06:53:12 AM »

Is this the final issue?

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 07:01:35 AM »

I belive so

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 02:40:12 PM »

Actually I think there might be 7 issues.  

No that doesn't make much sense, but what about this series has?

This looks like a job for...
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 06:41:23 PM »

Nightwing, do you mean to tell me that you're actually following this series?!

I would have thought that an old curmudgeon like you wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole!

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
jimmyolsen8
Superman Fan

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2006, 09:24:51 AM »

Another old Curmudgeon here...  Actually hopped on Infinite Crisis - first time I'd been to a comic book shop on delivery day in a while... Had to see what they'd do to bring back earth 2

But by Issue 3 I had doubts...

Haven't rushed for the next issues, but will read them eventually...

Sigh - could have been so great.

You only get to use Psycho Pirate once every 20 years...

Viva La Krypton!
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 04:42:55 AM »

I'm following it like I follow most things...I read reviews here, other boards and Dial B for Blog, and I keep an ear to the ground at Comic Book Resources and Newsarama to see what's next.  Basically I want to know what the DCU will look like when this is over, like everyone else.  I'm just not willing to spend money reading the build-up to that point.  I don't own any issues of Infinite Crisis or its various lead-ins.

On the other hand, I just bought Superman #650, Action...whatever the new one is, and AS Superman #3 in one go.  That's over 8 bucks worth of comics, probably the most I've spent on new issues since the early 90s (when, incidentally, I got nearly 3 times as many books for the same price).

I actually liked them all, to varying degrees.  So maybe my curmudgeon creds are in jeopardy.  Except that I'm still grousing about the price.

Anyway the reason "7 issues" stuck in my head is because it seems like a dumb number for a mini-series, and puts the end further into the "One Year Later" project than I'm betting they originally planned.

This looks like a job for...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L