superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:51:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the telescope  (Read 1922 times)
Doug Barr
Supermen of America

« on: April 03, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »

this is really a 'reply' to an earlier post about how that telescope could have determined from such a far distance that earth would give Kal-EL his amazing powers, but I didnt think it proper to reply to my own post.
In the original post, I brought up a possibility that it was the 'Guardians of the Universe' who told Jor-EL of earth & how it would effect his baby.I posted a couple others also, of developement on Krypton & why the planet died. My "theory" (for lack of a better term) was that Krypton was in the same "sector" as Oa, planet of the Guardians, & that this entire sector was going out like a light bulb.Oa had found a way to exist in a manner much like that of the race in "green lantern" #6, but the Guardians as sleepers who found a way to "dream" without existing on a physicall plane.(I hope this makes sense, if you havnt read GL #6 I doubt it does; that story is in the new, inexpensive "showcase presents Green Lantern"
 Anyway, what I'm getting at,  isn't one best possible use for the fourm the sharing of ideas, as far-out as they may be. It encourages us not only to read the stories of great writers like Maggin, F Miller, O Binder, Simon, etc etc, but also to think like they do.
 I would be so interested on all of your thoughts on possible story-lines,of your ideas, just as I would welcome any comments & replys to ideas of my own.thank you

"IT TICKLES"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L