superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:15:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IC #6 - Super Spoilers  (Read 21746 times)
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 08:03:39 PM »

You're right, the character has been around for over 10 years, so I can feel bad for those folks that have been following him...
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »

Just tell them what they told us about Supergirl Wink

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »

I still bemoan the long-promised "Matrix Supermonkey"... Cool
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 09:38:02 PM »

Quote from: "Super Monkey"
Just tell them what they told us about Supergirl

No Beppo, bad monkey.  

We need to show that we are better than they were, otherwise how are we any different from the enemy?  We need to be understanding.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "Great Rao"
Just tell them what they told us about Supergirl

No Beppo, bad monkey.  

We need to show that we are better than they were, otherwise how are we any different from the enemy?  We need to be understanding.

S!

It was a joke!

I was just kidding, besides there are already rumors of him being re-cloned and returning soon to the Titians.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 10:22:40 PM »

I was just kidding, besides there are already rumors of him being re-cloned and returning soon to the Titians.

I'm glad Infinite Crisis had such a lasting effect.

I guess there's a reason it's "infinite"...

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 12:38:27 AM »

Well, it is just a rumor for now.

Here is the lastest...

CRISIS COUNSELING SESSION 6 w/ DAN DIDIO

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=526125204c6061d4191567685f6dff3a&threadid=65741

- Elliot S! Maggin
dto
Action Ace

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 08:16:40 AM »

In Teen Titans #34 (the first One Year Later issue for that title), Robin has secretly created a lab under Titans Tower and is trying to clone Conner Kent.

I'm sure DC never intended it, but this Robin is named Tim Drake -- and back in the Pre-Crisis days a Professor Drake successfully cloned Supergirl!  (If you call six mini-clones a success, that is -- will Dr. Frankenrobin create six mini-Connors that later merge into one adult-sized clone?)   :wink:

And let's not over-emphasize the Supergirl/Superboy parallel sacrifices -- one important difference was that Kara Zor-El was forgotten completely, while Connor Kent is honored by a memorial statue and continues to affect his surviving family and friends.

DTO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L