superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:51:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official LoSH cartoon show description!  (Read 6028 times)
BMK!
Superman Family

« on: April 26, 2006, 02:38:16 AM »

KidsWB on the CW have officially announced their line-up for the '06-'07 season...here's what they have to say about Legion of Super-Heroes!

Legion Of Super Heroes, 11:00-11:30 am:

In the year of "Superman Returns" at Warner Bros., Kids' WB! is proud to present a new series developed especially for the "Too Big For Your TV" block by Warner Bros. Animation, inspired by the DC Comics legend. One thousand years from now, a group of teenage super heroes travel back in time to recruit the greatest hero of all, Superman, and enlist him their fight against evil in the 31st Century. While their intentions were good, their time travel skills were not, and Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Phantom Girl, Bouncing Boy and Timber Wolf end up going too far back into the past, accidentally retrieving the young Superboy instead. Together, this unlikely Legion of Super Heroes bands together to defend the rights of all free worlds and uphold the laws of the newly formed United Planets. That is, if they don't kill each other first. Legion Of Super Heroes combines humor with high-stakes, grand-scale super heroics to create the ultimate sci-fi, super hero fantasy for kids of all ages. Each episode of this fast-paced, character-driven action comedy will pit Superboy and the Legion against otherworldly threats and adversaries who challenge the team on both super heroic and emotional levels. The series is executive produced by Sander Schwartz, and produced by Linda Steiner and James Tucker for Warner Bros. Animation.
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 09:46:52 PM »

Sounds good to me...

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

dto
Action Ace

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 08:07:06 AM »

The news release may SOUND good, but will the cartoon LOOK good?  For what I gathered, the animation will be more "Teen Titans Go!" than "Justice League Unlimited".   :roll:

DTO
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 12:58:34 PM »

The final look of the show has not been seen yet, only early sketches

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
celacanto
Superman's Pal

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

The last image i have found

Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »

No Cosmic Boy, Triplicate Girl?  But Bouncing Boy???!!! (something for every one - see even if youre fat and unpopular, you still can be a hero)

Didnt BB marry Triplicate Girl nee Duo damsel anyway???
Superman of America
Superman Family

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 04:47:50 AM »

I'm hurt no Matter Eater Lad or Polar Boy. Oh well, I'll still watch it.

Superman of America: America's No.1 Sunshine Superman!
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 05:36:39 AM »

Well theres always those infamous Legion tryouts - so we'll have to see. :wink:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L