superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Look: Robin in season 4 of "The Batman"  (Read 4708 times)
BMK!
Superman Family

« on: April 26, 2006, 02:51:16 AM »

Here's your first look at Batman & Robin for Season 4's "The Batman" cartoon.

http://worldsfinestonline.com/WF/thebatman/media/gallery/15.jpg

For the second pic, you'll have to scroll down a bit...

http://legionsofgotham.proboards70.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=bringonthebatman&thread=1145992795&page=3

www.legionsofgotham.org
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 07:49:43 PM »

Cool.  I like the blue and gray Batman costume, with the yellow-oval Bat logo.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
nightwing
Defender of Kandor
Council of Wisdom

Semper Vigilans

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 01:32:26 PM »

How is it possible this show is already gearing up for a fourth season?  Are we now getting more than one "season" a year, or am I now officially so far over the hill that four years really feels like four months?

:shock:

This looks like a job for...
TELLE
Supermanica Council
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 03:57:01 PM »

It seems odd to me too --I thought that show just started last Fall.  Time flies....

Everything you ever wanted to
know about the classic Superman:
Supermanica
The Encyclopedia of Supermanic Biography!
(temporarily offline)
JulianPerez
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »

I would watch this show, but there's no reason in the world I'm getting up for ANYTHING on a Saturday before noon.

I remember an interview with Bob Kane once where he said that any instantly recognizeable design is based on repetition of a single shape: for Mickey Mouse, it was the circle. For Batman it was the triangle. Seems they're taking that idea to the next possible level here - everything is pointy!

"Wait, folks...in a startling new development, Black Goliath has ripped Stilt-Man's leg off, and appears to be beating him with it!"
       - Reporter, Champions #15 (1978)
DBN
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 09:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "JulianPerez"
I would watch this show, but there's no reason in the world I'm getting up for ANYTHING on a Saturday before noon.

I remember an interview with Bob Kane once where he said that any instantly recognizeable design is based on repetition of a single shape: for Mickey Mouse, it was the circle. For Batman it was the triangle. Seems they're taking that idea to the next possible level here - everything is pointy!

Your not missing anything, this show is a joke compared to the Timm series.
Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 04:11:10 PM »

The show has gotten much better over the seasons, though it's not at Bruce Timm caliber.  Some folks post entire episodes on video sites like YouTube.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L