superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A proposal...  (Read 3756 times)
Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« on: April 27, 2006, 06:32:31 PM »

No, I'm not asking you to marry me or anything.. I'm already getting married in July.  Smiley

I have an idea, which I first thought about yesterday. The more I think about it, the more I like it. I would like to create a Superboy section of the site, something akin to what Nightwing has done with the Batman site. (Now would be a good time to do it, since Superboy is coming out on DVD on June 20.)

My proposal would look something like this:

1) As you have already done with the "Origins" section of the site, it would pull together existing Superboy resources (Adventures of Superboy, Comics, Superboy Lives) and organize them into one portal.... a "Superboy Through the Ages" or "World of Smallville" site, if you will.

2) I have acquired a copy of Superboy Annual #1, and would like to scan it and make it a centerpiece of the section, similar to the way that Superman #400 has been featured.

3) I have the first 8 issues of Superboy: The Comic Book, (from the early 90s) which I could also scan and make available as the TV show becomes available on DVD.

Let me know what you think,

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 03:57:48 AM »

Well, I figure that this will be worked out with Rao, since the joint is his site... Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L