superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:08:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STTA Superman Returns Viewing  (Read 7313 times)
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« on: May 03, 2006, 05:36:53 AM »

I will be organizing a viewing of "Superman Returns" on either Friday, June 30th; or on Saturday, July 1st in Framingham Massachusetts.  Framingham is a suburb of Boston.   Anyone wishing to join may contact me via email at

for details.  Do not wait until the last minute, as tickets will most likely have to be purchased in advance.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:24:01 PM »

Change of plans:  The viewing will be on Tuesday, June 27th; 10 PM show.

S!

"The bottom line involves choices.  Neither gods nor humans have ever stood calmly in a minefield forever.  Good or evil, they are bound to choose.  And when they do, you will see the truth of all that motivates us.  As a thinking being, you have the obligation to choose.  If the fate of all mankind were in your hands, what would your decision be?  As a writer and an artist, I've drawn my answer."   - Jack Kirby
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

Metropolis Prime, NYC, NY USA

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:34:34 PM »

Yeah me too but not there  - here.
NYC.

At the Regal Battery Park Cinema in Manhattan across from the World Trade Center.

perfect place to welcome Superman's Return
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »

Tick.......................friggen...............tock S! the big countdown///////
Great Rao
Administrator
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:07:17 PM »

OK Folks, if you see the 10 PM show tonight at your local theater - in fact, if you see the 10 PM show tonight at any theater - you will be at one of the official STTA viewings!

So far we've got a viewing at the AMC Framingham and one at the Regal Battery Park Cinema.

S!

Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »

I live in the East coast, I will try to go this week maybe Thursday.

I wonder if they sell bananas?

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Klar Ken T5477
Council of Wisdom

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 09:59:32 PM »

Beppo, not sure about banannas but I believe they sell chocolate covered ants under the name Raisnettes. :wink:
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 11:10:52 PM »

Sounds yummy  :shock:

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L