superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Supergirl Fans!!!  (Read 1536 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: June 05, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »

Since you all did such a great job on the Superboy entry, the next one that needs a whole lot of help is Supergirl. While her death is technically in cannon, since it happen in Crisis and anything Crisis is NOT in canon, then it's void. In other words, as far as the Supermanica goes she is alive as well.

Her entry is different from the Superboy in that the fine people who worked on it, did it from comics NOT from TGSB, mostly Klar Ken T5477.

Clearly we don't want to just discard all of his hard work, but rather incorporated into the entry.

The reason being that unlike Superboy, the TGSB is loaded with Supergirl info!

I can add all the TGSB stuff myself, then let you all have at it, fixing my many typos that I didn't catch Wink and incorporating the current entry into it as needed and as well as adding new info, making sections and all that good caring that Supergirl needs. Her entry should be just as good as Superboy's, if we work today we can make it happen.

Once I finish the TGSB stuff, I will let you know here and you all can have at it.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L