superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "GENERAL DESTRUCTION!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:02:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Jimmy Olsen fans!  (Read 4414 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: June 10, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »

Jimmy Olsen has had quite a wild run in his own comic during the sliver age and the Bronze age with Jack Kriby's run, so it's time his entry reflected this!

I reformated the entry for ease of updating these stories.

http://superman.nu/wiki/index.php/Jimmy_Olsen

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:39:39 PM »

There's a long first part in this one, do you think it would be good to add an "overview" (and get the table of contents up the top), and throw some of the stories from the first part into the lower sections?

I'm actually impressed that this entry is pretty long, though it needs the later stories eventually, too...
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 09:52:39 PM »

I don't know, the 1st part tells you everything you ever wanted to know about Jimmy, it's done, no need to add anything there. There is no real smooth way to spilt it up, that I can think of, it may be long, but that is no excuse, see Superman's entry!

The other parts are for the actual stories, I think it works the way it is set-up now.

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 09:58:13 PM »

Well, actually, I don't think much needs to change, let me show you, and you can change it back if you don't like it...
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 10:05:29 PM »

ok, go for it

- Elliot S! Maggin
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »

Looks good  Cool

- Elliot S! Maggin
MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 12:15:49 AM »

I might move the "Jimmy Olsen Monster movie image down to the Silver Age section, and I can at least maybe add other things about his more varied interests, including the Fan Club, Super Turtle, Wolf Boy, etc...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L